This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vankerck View Post
    I go through phases where I'm completely and utterly addicted to SG1. It's kind of embarrassing, really! I've been rewatching all my DVDs. I currently own seasons 1-8 and just ordered seasons 9-10, although I didn't like them as much. I miss O'Neill and don't like the Ori. I'm at season 6 now. I'll watch as many episodes as I can each night. I think DH is getting sick of it. Actually, I *know* he's getting sick of it! Then I watch videos on YouTube and read some of the Fandemonium books. There's also nothing else on tv right now, maybe things will change when the Fall tv season starts up again...

But really, it was such a good show. It's been interesting watching it again starting with season 1. I had forgotten how Daniel used to call Sam "Doctor" or "Captain" in the beginning. And I haven't noticed Teal'c saying "indeed" as much as I remember. Or am I so used to it that I don't notice anymore? LOL
    OMG, with the exception of fanfics you sound like me....were we seperated at birth???

sigpic

Comment

I watch it sometimes depending on the episode but it is usually shown on t.v about 15-20 times a week so I am not going to watch that much, also most I have seen so many times I don't want to see them for a long time.
      LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
      Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
      99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

I have to watch SG1 and Atlantis at least one episode a day...although I dont spend all the time and watching stargate ...have a job, go to school, job,school,stargate,eat,sleep,....
        and with my new iPod I can even watch Stargate at School..ha!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          OMG, with the exception of fanfics you sound like me....were we seperated at birth???
          Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone!

Comment

Originally posted by vankerck View Post
            Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone!
            Haha, not at all. I have tried reading fanfic (Harry Potter - I'm a bigger HP geek than Stargate) and I just can't get into it. At least I tried!! I do admire those who write it though, they (you?) have great imaginations and inspiration. *hats off*

My SG1 for today will start in 1hr25 mins when there are 2 episodes on which I can watch before my fella gets home (he's all SG1'd out atm lol)

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I do watch it every day. I can't help it. I've been watching it since it began and I am addicted. I can't help it, I love the characters.

Comment

I watch just about every day, whether it is a SciFi channel SGA or SG1 rerun or I put in one of my dvds to watch a favorite episode. OF course there also is The Ark of Truth choice, which I watch every couple weeks on average, if not more.

So yes, I'd say I watch it every day. lol
                sigpic
                Winchester Asylum - For the Supernatural Nuts!
                http://z7.invisionfree.com/Wincheste...ex.php?act=idx

Comment

stargate is a drug! u cant stop watc it, really is to atticting.
                  i remember when i was done with seson 10 before AOT came out, and i would lie in my bed as just think what would happend and just think of wacky stories. and when Aot my mind went more crazy, at the end of the movie carter says there is allways a bad guy. so i was like ohhh wonder what kinda enemy they would meet next.

soo after sleepless nights i rewatch the show and it's sooo WOW!! i was like okay now i have seen 6 eps, i should stop and save some tomorrow, but nehh one more wouldn't hurt. but after the second time u really get more stuff, like wow that was new,oh i didnt remember that. is just such a great show.

when i started with atlantis, i became more happy. i love to take a ride in the stargate realm, wish i was with ronan and killed some wraiths. And seson 4 is on dvd, so i cant wait to get it.

i live in norway and we dont have any channels that shows stargate that offen, well we have one. but i cant get the channel.
                  now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Haha, not at all. I have tried reading fanfic (Harry Potter - I'm a bigger HP geek than Stargate) and I just can't get into it. At least I tried!! I do admire those who write it though, they (you?) have great imaginations and inspiration. *hats off*
                    I just read it. I don't have nearly enough imagination or talent to write it! Some fanfic is better than others. The last Fandemonium book I read was a little disappointing. I find DietCokeChic's Barista series and Sally Reeve's stories to be pretty good (she also wrote a few of the published books under the name Sally Malcolm) and pretty true to cannon, although Reeves is a S/J shipper, so you have to be into that. I've also read a ton of crappy fan fiction.

Comment

Watch SG-1 almost daily usually season by season (skipping the bad eps) If not SG-1 I see at least one Atlantis episode a day. Got to have my stargate fix

Comment

I used to watch it every day on SciFi until my husband began to complain...very loudly. Now that I have summer vacation, I watch episodes while on the treadmill in the morning. No particular order. Sometimes I watch what is being currently discussed on my favorite threads, sometimes I pick episodes that I feel I haven't seen in awhile. I also love to read fanfic, watch vids, and read the fandomonium books when I can get them. My family says I'm obsessed with the show, and I'm fine with that!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

My DVR is set to record it on Sci-Fi, so I watch those episodes every day. Then on Saturdays, the kids and I pick two episodes to watch. Then there are days where I feel like specific episodes or seasons and will sit and watch those.

So I have averaged at LEAST one episode a day for the last two years, and that doesn't include Atlantis.

Comment

I watch an episode of SG-1 every weekday. I have almost all of the DVDs and am watching them in order. I just saw "Enemies"!
                            sigpic
                            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Åsgard_Thor View Post
                              I just wanted to know who watches the show on a daily basis..
                              whether you watch random episodes, or if you watch them in a fixed manner...
                              I have all 10 seasons on dvd, and i have been watching 1 episode almost every day since march, starting on children of the gods obviously. and tonight I am watching episode 6.07 - Shadow play.

Anyone else doing anything similar?
                              I do. Because I am new to the fandom. So everything is new to me. I'm seeing every episode for the first time.

I average 3 episodes a day. I started in June this year. I just finished 3 episodes of Season 6 disc 3 last night. Paradise lost was one of the eps I watched last night and it's a really great episode!

Comment

Everyday, and proud of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X