Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch every day, but I get in at the least 1-2 episodes a week.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't watch them religiously but they're on all of the time on Sky here in the UK, so I usually catch a few minutes a day, even if not a full episode

sigpic

Comment

Most every day on the Sci-Fi channel when i can and on syndicate on the weekends.
        supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I watch it a lot. Sometimes I take a few days a break. I tend to have dreams about it, which is awesome. I'm on SG1 fighting the bad guys, lol.

But I watch it as much as I can.

It's such a cool show, how can you not.
          sigpic
          ~I am the Ultimate Chosen One and was Chosen by Destiny~

Comment

i try to watch it every day because they show it on scifi channel at 5:00pm(CT) every day of the week. actually right now their showing stargate atlantis at 4:00pm and sg1 at 5:00pm.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

[QUOTE=Åsgard_Thor;8573189]I just wanted to know who watches the show on a daily basis..
              whether you watch random episodes, or if you watch them in a fixed manner...
              I have all 10 seasons on dvd, and i have been watching 1 episode almost every day since march, starting on children of the gods obviously. and tonight I am watching episode 6.07 - Shadow play.

Anyone else doing anything similar?[/QUOTE

i watched 2-3 episodes a day when I'm cooking dinner but my wife has started complaining. i have watched them from start to finish both sg1 and atlantis. but sometimes i pick a story line and start there like the other day i watched the end of season 10 then ark of truth before watching continuum. which is excellent if you haven't seen it yet.
              Darth Bigron

Comment

every time I can, I try to catch it when on scifi. so I would say 5 or six days a week

Comment

I watch about 1 ep (rerun) a week, which is planty for me. I don't watch much TV to begin with.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Got to love Sky One - I hope they show season 10 when they get around to it this time! I've got most of the dvd's but still like to watch it 'live' - just seems better!

Channel 4 also show one or two episodes on a wednesday night (very early thursday morning) currently showing End of Season 8 Moebius part 2 this week. Always tired on a thursday because of that!
                    sigpic

Comment

I usually catch the re-runs on scifi everyday. Atlantis at 4 and SG1 at 5. However...I watch something stargate everynight while in bed. Currently it's SGA season 4, which is a problem because I don't want to go to sleep. I just finished a round of SG1 season 1-10 then Ark of Truth. I almost always watch them in order. I've done this I don't know how many times, but my husband gets mad now because I know the dialog and sometimes talk with the show, while in bed, while he's trying to either sleep or watch it too. I know, kind of sad. What can I say, I love me some gate.

Comment

I watch them on the Space Channel (Canadian scifi channel) Monday to Thursday (they don't show it on Fridays). But when they get to s9, I skip it, until they are back to s1
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by carrollwoman View Post
                          I've got most of the dvd's but still like to watch it 'live' - just seems better!
                          I know what you mean, it's not quite the same on DVD

Originally posted by shanksfan840 View Post
                          my husband gets mad now
                          My fella won't watch more than a couple of episodes at a time now, he just rolls his eyes at me .... it was him that got me into it lol.

sigpic

Comment

I go through phases where I'm completely and utterly addicted to SG1. It's kind of embarrassing, really! I've been rewatching all my DVDs. I currently own seasons 1-8 and just ordered seasons 9-10, although I didn't like them as much. I miss O'Neill and don't like the Ori. I'm at season 6 now. I'll watch as many episodes as I can each night. I think DH is getting sick of it. Actually, I *know* he's getting sick of it! Then I watch videos on YouTube and read some of the Fandemonium books. There's also nothing else on tv right now, maybe things will change when the Fall tv season starts up again...

But really, it was such a good show. It's been interesting watching it again starting with season 1. I had forgotten how Daniel used to call Sam "Doctor" or "Captain" in the beginning. And I haven't noticed Teal'c saying "indeed" as much as I remember. Or am I so used to it that I don't notice anymore? LOL

Comment

Almost every day on scifi and I also watch the DVDs quite often.

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                              Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

i watch SG-1 5 days a week (and some of 5 episodes on the 6th day:])
                                doing it for 8 months already today will watch 905
                                : Darrell, Darrell The Dragon
                                : How About Smokey?
                                : Perhaps Puff

Comment

Working...
                                X