Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch at least an episode a day, but once in a while I won't have time and I go into Stargate withdrawl.
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

i watch it every day when i'm at my dads because my mum doesn't have any thing exept a freeveiw box
      Last edited by Cak20; 14 May 2009, 01:22 AM. Reason: forgot the :(
      im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

I used to watch 3-7 episodes a day when I got SG-1 but I would get so wrapped up in the storyline and the characters that I would freak out if something bad happened. And I had a melt down when I finished the show. So, for Atlantis, I watch the show 3-4 times a week. I still freak out though. I still care too much.
        I wish I were an Ancient
        Polar Bears like Stargate too!

Comment

It's a seasonal thing for me. Once I start watching from the beginning, I tend to keep watching them because one leads into another.

I encoded all 10 seasons of DVDs into DIVX and have a portable DVD player with USB connected hard-drive next to my bed. This makes it really easy for me to watch SG-1 like a vegetated binge viewer (no disc changing and no opening/closing credit sequences). It was a lot of work but worth it!

BTW, I just watched 1,1_The Enemy Within and I guess I never appreciated how good Jay Acovone was at playing a Goauld. And they way Amanda threw herself against the back of the elevator! Only young and poor actors have that much enthusiasm.

I guess the bad guys are always extra bad in the beginning and mellow out as a series progresses. It's time to change that up. Let's be different for a change. Let's have the evil villains get even more meaner, nastier and hell bent as time goes by. After all, they don't want the civility that humans are trying to bring to their neck of the woods. The more the humans win, the more bent out of shape they should get.
          Last edited by fwupow; 18 May 2009, 11:07 PM.
          sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!

Comment

Originally posted by fwupow View Post
            And they way Amanda threw herself against the back of the elevator! Only young and poor actors have that much enthusiasm.
            I read somewhere that that stunt resulted in a real-life concussion for Amanda Tapping...
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
              I read somewhere that that stunt resulted in a real-life concussion for Amanda Tapping...
              Source?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Source?
                Well, I can't remember. This is where I heard it the second time... http://www.sg1web.com/eps_db.php?set=one-03
                sigpic

Comment

I used to just pop in a dvd and watch from start to finish while hanging out with my boys on my maternity leave with #2...til my five year old (he was 2 or 3 at the time) started humming the theme while he was playing...lol...then i stopped for a while, but still watch 3 or 4 eps a week...
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

from AXN every day,.recorded and watch that nite,..great catching up on missed episodes,...QUESTION! does anybody else think that SGA promo stuff looks like the team is a BOYBAND with those awful infant hair styles,.it used to be called a COCKS COMBE [ the roosters head dress or red flap],and worn by very young babys,.and it seems that the only indestructable thing on the show is captains[ his name escapes me] stupid hairstyle,.i know its set in the future but you would think hairdressers would have moved on from this type of quiff,.it seems that the producers are after a different audience of the type that follow WEST LIFE ,.BOYZONE,N TAKE THAT,.but these are only kids and mainly girls so the show is not going to attract that type of market,.im glad it cancelled, [with good reason]so i hope the same mistake dosent happen with SGU,. ,.good riddiance to SGA,.,.

Comment

not me
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Guilty as charged. I started with the original movie, then Season 1 and am currently halfway through Season 7. Sometimes it's one episode per day but usually more I learn't my lesson about over doing it though...

Comment

I just have the DVR set to record SG1 and Atlantis every time it comes on Syfy. Then, a couple times a week I'll watch a few episodes from it. It's about time they finally started showing episodes regularly besides late Saturday nights though.

Comment

I do!!!! I got the complete series box set so I can watch from the beginning to the end of the series. And when I reach season 8 I start on Atlantis to then watch the movies, then start over!

Comment

I do, though mostly because my girlfriend is watching the franchise for the first time. I'm quite enjoying it, though. There are a lot of episodes early on I haven't seen since I first caught them during the four-every-Monday rotations on Sci-Fi.
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I have the box set and watch a few a day. Love jack.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X