No announcement yet.

Alternate Universe Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not make a spit? besides, todd and renette have a deal. doing anything against eachother would be bad for that.

ok. why not have renette, with all her resources and manpower, find the Brotherhood ZPM. it can be hidden on so many planets, AND she is a Keeperqueen. her telepathy could.... persuade these people to give a list of planets.

i was personally thinking of todd digging up a ZPM elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      why not make a spit? besides, todd and renette have a deal. doing anything against eachother would be bad for that.

ok. why not have renette, with all her resources and manpower, find the Brotherhood ZPM. it can be hidden on so many planets, AND she is a Keeperqueen. her telepathy could.... persuade these people to give a list of planets.

i was personally thinking of todd digging up a ZPM elsewhere.
      That deal didn't exist at the time of the Battle of Asuras. She probably will find it, acidently if nothing else with all the mass culling she's been doing.

Now.... This would mean she has a veritable horde of ZPMs... at least..... four, but she wouldn't share them, or do anythign with them, why? It's a surprise.

edit: Only Renette's Hive can talk to her, it's the only sentient Hive ship in existnce, and the orhter Wraith don't know, I'm bringing it up becuase McKoy had a scene where Todd did so, of scource, if he wishes to make it that way.....

Comment

but did renette exist at that time?

Comment

but did renette exist at that time?
          She came back in 2010, BoA happened two years later.

Comment

Mcoy has michael end of story. We havent seen the hive from enemy at the gate yet so dont make judgements yet. Also according to mcoys story the todd didnt get anything. One more thing. I dont really want the wraith to die off completely so could the drug that is being developed in the show still be developed in this fleet? Must add in quick. The way I see the AKEW is that we used ancient design to make our own but it no where nere the level what theirs is so we can still upgrade ours.
            sigpic

Comment

yes, but he was fine when i wrote a todd battle.

I do have seen Vegas and EATG.

Comment

How have you seen it when it hasnt been released anywhere yet? And mcoy kills michael. You can write a story with him but you cant kill him.
                sigpic

Comment

its been leaked. and its an AWESOME episode. which makes me dying to know what the movie is gonna be about

Comment

Originally posted by Smallz View Post
                    Mcoy has michael end of story. We havent seen the hive from enemy at the gate yet so dont make judgements yet. Also according to mcoys story the todd didnt get anything. One more thing. I dont really want the wraith to die off completely so could the drug that is being developed in the show still be developed in this fleet? Must add in quick. The way I see the AKEW is that we used ancient design to make our own but it no where nere the level what theirs is so we can still upgrade ours.
                    The wraith will be around, and as strong as ever, and they won't need no drug. I got it covered.

Comment

its been leaked. and its an AWESOME episode. which makes me dying to know what the movie is gonna be about
                      i will watch EATG in about 15 minuets,

sorry about the last part of my story i had to go out so i havend finished it yet but I´m going work on it now

is there any volunteer that whould want to go over the grammar so it will be read ?

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                        i will watch EATG in about 15 minuets,

sorry about the last part of my story i had to go out so i havend finished it yet but I´m going work on it now

is there any volunteer that whould want to go over the grammar so it will be read ?
                        yeah sure.

Can anyone PM me a link to Vegas?

Comment

are we talking about that EATG is the awsomest, coolest , and most suprizeing episode of all episodes in stargate history

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                            are we talking about that EATG is the awsomest, coolest , and most suprizeing episode of all episodes in stargate history
                            Felt way too rushed.

Comment

true. it was awesome, just needed more time

Comment

[QUOTE=Crazy Tom;9229096]
                                The Wraith War

February 17, 2014
                                The Lady In red; Part 9...a

Previously:

Spoiler:
                                McKay’s hands flew over his laptop’s keyboard as he sought more control over the City’s ailing systems. “The Wraith just launched kinetic impactors, without the inertial dampeners the city will fly like a tossed coin!”

The city began turning, slowly but surely the western pier rose further and further out of the water, the ocean already trapped inside the shield retreating, flooding the eastern pier first, then others as the city’s angle became more and more acute.

Chuck hung over his console, legs planted at it’s base and hands clutching the front edge of it, furious red lights flashing across his laptop as he rushed to disable safety protocols.

“Mom!” Madison grabbed the edge of the door frame and pulled herself into the small office. “Madison. Come here.” Jeanie threw packed boxes to the side and motioned Madison to the corner. “Caleb!”

Sheppard looked through the devastated gateroom, a roaring sound piercing his deafened ears. As he watched through the jagged hole in what used to be a beautiful; stained glass window the seas burst over the city, foamy white as it rolled upwards, streaking heavenwards over the city…

And now; the continuation:

Spoiler:
                                “Ou ou ou ou!” McKay complained as a medic put his arm into a sling and attached it around his neck. By the light of a desk lamp. “Looks like you tore a muscle or two. You’ll need surgery later.”
                                “Yeah, yeah- Ou!- can I just have something for the pain now?” The medic fixed him with s stern gaze then swiftly got out some cotton and disinfectant and sterilised a piece of Rodney’s exposed shoulder. “This won’t hurt a bit.” He took the cap off the syringe with his teeth and inserted the needle into McKay’s arm.
                                “OW!”
                                “This’ll do for a few hours, that shoulder needs tending to ASAP.”
                                McKay got off he chair freeing it up from someone else and taped his earpiece. “Radek, can you hear me?”
                                “Yes Rodney?”
                                “Where are you?”
                                “Auxiliary control room, central island. I’m trying to get some damage control parties out.”
                                “Ok good, any idea on how the city fared?” A loud crash followed by some Czek swearing followed over the radio. “Not a lot. We’re still trying to return this place to it’s previous state.”
                                “All right, get back to me if you have anything important.”
                                The PA system blared through the city as McKay strode into the grim control room, technicians were struggling to patch and jury rig displays and interfaces while one tackled the broken glass and debris with a broom. “All personnel who rewire immediate medical attention please contact public services. All personnel with relatively serious wounds are asked to make their way to the nearest medical facility, All personnel with minor injuries are asked to remain in their quarters, you will be attended to in time. We remind everyone to keep off the city’s intercom system in order to avoid saturating it’s operational capacity.”
                                McKay paid no heed as he took the gate operations console. “Alright…” Pressing buttons. “Local naqudah boosters disabled, central power flow to the gate-cut. Will somebody attend to the gaping hole in our floor now!?” Eerie green light played across the roof of the gate room as the ocean acted as a massive moon pool to the overturned city. “NOW!”

O’Neil limped in with a heinous four towed medical cane. Sighting Rodney ha made his way over. “Ah General. Look, I need you to get on the horn, get one of your to the nearest planet, have them grab the gate and bring it over, were gonna need a replacement until we find ours- in fact, get a jumper out searching for it.”
                                “Woosley and Shepard are both out of commission right now doctor, which makes me the senior official in charge, and I’m not doing anything until I know what exactly what’s going on.” He hissed.
                                “Ok, err… long story short, the Wraith vixen shot up our inertial dampeners, missed one thankfully, and her Hive -I’m assuming it was hers- jumper in, ignored and took the combined pounding of every ship in orbit, and launched a massive salvo of kinetic harpoons- you know, orbital kinetic bombardment- Project Thor- Rods From God?” O’Neil nodded. “Well, without most of our inertial dampeners the city couldn’t hold stable, and-“ He made a flipping motion with his palm. “- Back flip.”
                                “Now I need a gate here so I can dial Asuras and get the parts and manpower I need to put what she broke back together.”
                                “Alright, just… keep me in the loop.”
                                “I’m sorry, It’s just hectic right now with the star drive draining power and the possibility of the artificial gravity failing at any moment and all-“
                                “Please! Get to it…” O’Neil turned and limped out again, taping his earpiece in the process.
                                “All right…” Rodney turned back to the gate, but seeing people already on that, decided do tackle the power issue.

“Here.” Radek put a cup of steaming coffee next to McKay’s hand, who looked up from the work he was doing on a laptop. The two are alone in the ZPM room on Atlantis. “Oh thanks.” He takes the cup and takes a long swallow only to whimper when he realise it’s too hot. “Hoorroooottt!” He gurgles through a full mouth, finally swallowing the liquid.
                                “Mmmm! Could you have warned me?”
                                “I thought it was obvious.”
                                “Looks like it wasn’t!”
                                Radek rolled his eyes at his own computer, behind McKay. “How far are you on overriding those safety interlocks?”
                                “Slowly, the Ancients were a pretty through bunch.”
                                “You know you could ask her to help, it would go faster.”
                                “Who?”
                                “Your sister Rodney…?”
                                “Oh, yes, well…” He taps his earpiece. “Jeanie, this is McKay, come in.” Static answered his call. “Jeanie Miller, please com in.” More static. “Hey, did we loose internal communications during the attack?”
                                Zalenka pushed his glasses back up his nose and quickly checked something on a different computer. “Ahhhhhh- yes, it seem multiple local nodes have short circuited when they flooded.”
                                “Well that explains it...” He looks dejectedly at the computer before moving to sit down once again.
                                “Will all department heads please report to the conference room immediately for a staff meeting. All department heads to the conference room.”
                                Rodney let out a sight of relief. “Never thought I’d be happy to hear that.” He looks around the room. “Could you take over?”
                                “Yes, sure.”
                                “Alright, thanks.” Rodney moved off stretching his hands.

McKay joins the trickle of people into the conference room, coming among the last, some seem to have been here for some time, and seemingly taking a break from their duties and catching up on lost meals by the looks of all the takeout on the table, sharing space with hardcopy and digital damage reports. At the head of the table Woosley seems dissatisfied with the situation, but lenient given the circumstances.
                                “Ah, doctor, now we can begin.” He looks around the table and the folding stairs, and the people leaning against the wall one last time. “First let’s reiterate the events leading up to our current situation so we’re all on the same page, General O’Neil, in the absence of colonel Shepard you’re the ranking military officer here, could you summarise what happened?”

McKay helped himself to the pepperoni pizza and sodas as he listened, pausing his ad hock dinner to comment or ask questions or give explanations. He delivered his own damage report. Net seeing Keller he decided she was probably too busy tending to patients.
                                “Now, doctor Lam is temporarily in charge of Atlantis’ medical department as I understand doctor Keller was incapacitated?”
                                Lam squared her back as attention focused on her. “Yes, she’s currently unconscious after suffering a rather heavy concussion.”
                                McKay snapped upright. “What? How?”
                                “Doctor…” Woosley’s voice was unnervingly clear, but McKay didn’t think he’d raised his voice, then her realise it wasn’t Woosley who was louder, it was everybody in the room was silent. Everyone was looking at him. His outburst must have been more dramatic than he’d thought.
                                “Could I be excused?”
                                “Of course.”

The hallways were busy with technicians coming from Asuras to help repair the damage and Atlantian families and non-essential personnel moving to the gate room to be housed in Asuras while repairs where underway, but McKay was alone with his thoughts as he walked the familiar route to the infirmary. Soon the technicians gave way to patients lined up head to toe at the sides of the hallway, tended to by overworked orderlies, nurses, and volunteers.
                                As he got neared the infirmary, everything became more and more crowded, until he decided to ask on of the nurses for information.

“Err…Excuse me.” The petite Asian woman ignored McKay as she finished wrapping a clean bandage around a man’s chest. “Yes?” She said turning away and already looking to the next patient. “I was wondering if you know where Doctor Keller is?”
                                “Incapacitated.” She took out an ancient medical scanner and slid the mechanism over the head of a woman whose temple was bandaged. “Yes I know, do you know where she is right now?”
                                She turned to him with an exasperated sight. “Look, we’re very busy here, and having every relative, friend, and well wisher crowd our staff looking for their loved ones won’t help matters a bit.”
                                “Promise not to tell.”
                                She looked at McKay’s pleading face, and sighted, her resolve melting, after all, love was love. “The patients who’ve been stabilized are being beamed to crew quarters on the west pier, levels three through nine, ask around there.”
                                “Thank you.” He said thankfully, and ran off, leaving the nurse to her duties.

Comment

Working...
                                X