Alternate Universe Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, it is.

We're on Lantia. When the Ori attacked Earth in 2007, everyone that could be evac'd was sent to Lantia by either gate or 304.
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

im also moddeling a genii ship.

what do you think of my genii techlist?

revised
      builders:genii

build time: 6 per year

size:
      length: 300m
      width: 120m
      height: 70m

powerplant:
      2x type 1 reactor

weapons:
      8 mark I genii cannons
      4x missle launch stations.
      6 100mm coilguns
      2 100mm rail guns

defences:
      genii shield

propulsion:
      3 plasma drives

history:
      In 2010 the tauri came to the genii looking build a shipyard on there planet. At first the genii were hesitant but they were swayed when there was a chance the could get there own ship and a chance to strikeback at the wraith.
      im gonna make my own genii vessel soon

Comment

I have to say this, but you should look at how we set up the universe for the first fleet. Im not sure what the date is but when we did the first one we have the Asgard and Humans in Pegasus vs the wraith. We didnt even use earth until the final final battle of the war. In this senarious you have the Jaffa + Tauri instead of the Asgard and Tauri. While that makes you the underdogs (are the asgard dead/alive?) it also gives you the ability to flesh out the Jaffa so they can be a major ally in pegasus.

Are you going to use the travellers? The first fleet didnt because we started it in like S2 but i think you should, they could be the best ally for Atlantis since the asgard IMO and could really kick some ass.

and who are you fighting, Asurians, Micheal, Wraith? Because the Asurians should be taken care of without even thinking, Take the disruptor Satalite from the Alpha site, tow it to Asuris, hit them all at once and claim the city for our own benefit...then use it to turn the war agaisnt the wraith without the mess of wiping out all the humans.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

i'm not so sure i would say the origional is better the genii wouldny have there own weapons we ould have to help them with it but well see what everyone else thinks.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

We're fighting the Asuans, and working on the PWARW.
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

ahh well the plan waswe wipe them with the arg which is still under condstruction and will take a while. we manage to get about 16 zpms and a huge amount of drones then the wraith apear the fleet we have is outnumbered and out gunned the manage to destroy most of the planet before we lose the battle.

if someone is willing to make a way for us to meet the travalers in the fleet i am more then happy.

Oh and the 16 zpmsare used when we make a move for the milky way. we get all the ori in one spot and take the whole fleet and atlantis we destroy the ori ships and they end up thinking this galaxy is just a waste of time and give up.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                I have to say this, but you should look at how we set up the universe for the first fleet. Im not sure what the date is but when we did the first one we have the Asgard and Humans in Pegasus vs the wraith. We didnt even use earth until the final final battle of the war. In this senarious you have the Jaffa + Tauri instead of the Asgard and Tauri. While that makes you the underdogs (are the asgard dead/alive?) it also gives you the ability to flesh out the Jaffa so they can be a major ally in pegasus.

Are you going to use the travellers? The first fleet didnt because we started it in like S2 but i think you should, they could be the best ally for Atlantis since the asgard IMO and could really kick some ass.

and who are you fighting, Asurians, Micheal, Wraith? Because the Asurians should be taken care of without even thinking, Take the disruptor Satalite from the Alpha site, tow it to Asuris, hit them all at once and claim the city for our own benefit...then use it to turn the war agaisnt the wraith without the mess of wiping out all the humans.
                I agree with the part about the Jaffa, in your fleet the jaffa are basically getting slaughtered constantly (no offence I love all your fleets) I feel we need the jaffa because they are our only friends from the mw, and have helped us no end.

So can we actually help them in this fllet because otherwise all their Ha'Taks would be owned in minutes by wraith and asurans.

I like the asurans, they are a fun enemy but I think it shoul'dnt go on to long. I don't mind not having the asgard, it gives us more of a feeling of "finally we have no uber advanced allies to get us out of difficult situations.

Just my thoughts on your expert opinion tep
                Perhaps Puff

Comment

Thats not very good. Sorry, but the loss of asuris is practically impossible in real terms. The wraith would be incapable of breaking down a shield powered by 16 ZPM's, and Asuris almost certainly has one (or at least you can make it so)...even without that the amount of drones you would have would make the battle pretty swift. I dont understand how we can lose the battle and still have the ZPM's and Drones. Better idea would be to win the battle, refortify Asuris as a Lantian base (ie move atlantis there full time) and then use that as a base for the war with the Wraith and the Orii, essentially rebuild Earth over the ruins of Asuris. Its probley the only place left which has the technology and the capacity to support Earth's people when Earth is gone. Even atlantis can only support several thousand people, and most of the time its not safe, Asuris could provide a home for millions of people and its completely secure. Its also got ship building facilities and is loaded with Ancient technology that could be used to defeat the wraith. With a fleet in orbit and a couple dozen satalites the wraith couldnt touch us. Even when the fate of the galaxy was at stake the wraith could only muster a dozen ships max. Asuris itself if it wasnt manned by asurians who were weak (in terms of they had many flaws to be used against them (arg's, coding, neturonium)) then the city itself could have easily have beaten the wraith. If we occupied Asuris it would be a different story altogether.

Atlantis could probley pick up the Travellers by scanning the galaxy for hyperspace window activations, only a limited number of races in pegasus have that ability, and if they are tracking hives then any unidentified signals would be picked up...it wouldnt be hard to pop the travellers in this fleet.

I agree with the part about the Jaffa, in your fleet the jaffa are basically getting slaughtered constantly (no offence I love all your fleets) I feel we need the jaffa because they are our only friends from the mw, and have helped us no end.

So can we actually help them in this fllet because otherwise all their Ha'Taks would be owned in minutes by wraith and asurans.
                  In the first fleet we had a wraith hive and 2 cruisers take on 12 hatak and the hataks won, then the captured the hive after it was damaged and used it as a cargo ship, trading with loads of planets (the forced a wraith to fly it)...the Jaffa we had in pegasus were actually quite strong against the wraith, a bit like us in the early seasons of SG1, using the wraith for thier own ends, stealing thier ships and not getting them blown up, they had like 6 settlements and a trading network with the Genii and others. Thats an option for this fleet in regards to the Jaffa.
                  Just my thoughts on your expert opinion tep
                  Just lending a hand Im not making decisions in this one, its quite an odd experience having new fleets around, once i was annoyed, but now im enjoying it to a certain extent, and i like that your going back to the begining and rebuilding, if i had the chance to redo 1.0 (which me and buba have thought about) i would be different, this is the chance for me to see what it might have been like through this fleet and fugimans.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

Heres a transport that could be used to drop troops off at point when the wraith are jamming the beaming and PJs are unavalable (unarmed but can cloak) Can take about 10-20

Spoiler:

Perhaps Puff

Comment

i like the idea tep but we should get no more then 13 auroras say that we destroyed the modt in the orbital battle and we took ones that were under construction but your idea is better than mines.

if we are goint to take over asuris then i think we should take the jaffa as well.

The onlythingis the shipyard on Lantea what do we do, keep itor will it be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                        i like the idea tep but we should get no more then 13 auroras say that we destroyed the modt in the orbital battle and we took ones that were under construction but your idea is better than mines.

if we are goint to take over asuris then i think we should take the jaffa as well.

The onlythingis the shipyard on Lantea what do we do, keep itor will it be destroyed.
                        I'd say destroy it, Like a last attack of the remaing asurans the get a load of our ships in and blow them to pieces
                        Perhaps Puff

Comment

Well I would say keep them, in the origional fleets we had the Asgard which gave us beam based ship docks, these were what we used to build the fleet which is the basis for all of the fleets. In this one, maybe using the Asurian ones could take on the same role, allowing the construction of a fleet, not strictly out of nowhere, for example you need to have a supply of naquadah and trinium, which are not native to pegasus, since you dont have earth, perhaps the midway station and a group of mines in the Mw should be set up for that purpose, maybe even the Jaffa be used for that role, upgrade a seet of hataks and use them to ferry supplys and people from the mines in the MW to pegasus to use in the asurian docks which will allow you to reinvade the MW at some point. Maybe it could be a whole production cycle, the Jaffa sell naq+trin to earth through the midway, in exchange we give the jaffa technology such as hyperdrives and shields so they can move thier people from the MW to Pegasus away from the Ori. At the same time the Tokra are used to distract and feed false information about our demise to the Orii.

Question, is this fleet covering both the MW and PG's? And are the Asgard, Hebridans, Tokra, Genii...all those guys still alive?
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                            Well I would say keep them, in the origional fleets we had the Asgard which gave us beam based ship docks, these were what we used to build the fleet which is the basis for all of the fleets. In this one, maybe using the Asurian ones could take on the same role, allowing the construction of a fleet, not strictly out of nowhere, for example you need to have a supply of naquadah and trinium, which are not native to pegasus, since you dont have earth, perhaps the midway station and a group of mines in the Mw should be set up for that purpose, maybe even the Jaffa be used for that role, upgrade a seet of hataks and use them to ferry supplys and people from the mines in the MW to pegasus to use in the asurian docks which will allow you to reinvade the MW at some point. Maybe it could be a whole production cycle, the Jaffa sell naq+trin to earth through the midway, in exchange we give the jaffa technology such as hyperdrives and shields so they can move thier people from the MW to Pegasus away from the Ori. At the same time the Tokra are used to distract and feed false information about our demise to the Orii.

Question, is this fleet covering both the MW and PG's? And are the Asgard, Hebridans, Tokra, Genii...all those guys still alive?
                            I was just thinking that there had never been an indication that there was naquadah in the pegasus.

This is a kind of wild idea, but couldnt we program some asurans to help build ships for us?
                            Perhaps Puff

Comment

asgard no hebridans no tokra dont know yet genii yes

Comment

What kind of engines do you use on ships? Because the hebridans have the patent on Ion drives in Stargate. I wouldnt destroy them if you know what i mean
                                This is a kind of wild idea, but couldnt we program some asurans to help build ships for us?
                                Yeah thatll go down well. "Hey make ships for us in the docks we just wiped out your people for" "Hell no, were taking this city back" "Fine" *arg fires* "Damn there not affected" "Oh crap here we go again"

While i think the Asurians leftovers should be used, using the Asurians themselves is far more trouble than it could ever be worth.
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X