No announcement yet.

Alternate Universe Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate michael too but unless todd grows some humans too I dont see the point of making a huge army. And now since there is no earth for the wraith to want to feed at and no way todd would be dumb enough to attack the milky way and alert the ori to the wraith. It would work better with michael but maybe todd could fool his way in becoming his second hand man and pretend to be a puppet for all the wraith to follow michael but infact is planning to betray him.
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, that might work...

Let's see. Todd betrays the humans after the Asurans are destroyed, takes the ZPMs, kills the queens (we're back to the killing again)...and then presents the offer of the fleet and cloning facility to Michael to get on his good side. (he doesn't give it to Michael until after he gets assurances that he'll live; he's not stupid...plus he keeps some things from Michael so that he's still needed alive)

Michael uses the cloning facility to make hybrids for a ground army (as well as human clones for Todd's Wraith soldiers), while Todd works his way into being in charge of the Fleet. Michael's hybrid army and Todd's primarily Wraith fleet are the enemies in the Wraith War. (Todd doesn't like hybrids; Michael is amused by this, but allows the fleet to remain mostly pure-blood Wraith)
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Ya could work. I also think it would be cool that when todd betrays michael he asks us for help. Would seem more like todd that way.

Just adding to this in even though we are way ahead of ourselves. Michael can learn of todds betrayel and betrays him first but it turns out to be a fake leaked to him by todd who wants to look like the victim.
        Last edited by Smallz; 21 April 2008, 10:33 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah...that'd be funny.

"Listen...I know we've been fighting for five years, but I just can't take this Michael guy anymore! I need you to help me get rid of him."

sigpic

Comment

Hey mcoy I was reading the 3.0 thread and see you post there alot. Any chance you can get some of those guys to come over and give some opinions about our stories or ideas.
            sigpic

Comment

i like michael. but not how he is used. michael should make some virus wich mutates humans to hybrids. some kind of wraith retrovirus differently used.
              the hoffan drug is poisoning wraith. todd is on a conquest, gaining terrain by killing opposing wraith, and using the cloning facility to make wraith obeying him. todd uses intelligence provided by atlantis to prevent culling drugged worlds, and meanwhile, in secrecy, creates farming worlds of genetically altered humans offering a better food supply. this way he sets up his own region of space, unknown to others. he finds several abandoned wraith shipyards, uses them, and builds several new ones. michael continues his guerillia warfare, using his retrovirus to convert worlds, and the normal retrovirus to conver wraith, aswell as the drug.

Comment

I don't know thekillman. I like my version better.

btw, I extended your invitation Smallz. Don't know how they'll respond, though.
                sigpic

Comment

mcoy i would say your version is defo better for starting the asuran war.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

I prefer mcoys version of things
                    Perhaps Puff

Comment

i say we should go with mcoys story line then i can write lost of mini battles.

Comment

Okay then. I'll try to finish the battle so we can get started then. I'm glad you like it. I hope I wasn't crossing any lines in changing your ideas any.

Could you post that link to the Serpent's model?
                        sigpic

Comment

I just found this (my only good ship)

what class do you reckon it should be, I'll have to re-write the specs so I'm not gonna post them here

Defiant Class

Spoiler:

Its the ship that goes in the hangars (theres two)

Spoiler:

And can you please get all our fleet ships in one place, it makes life easier for writing battles etc
                          Perhaps Puff

Comment

heres the model mcoy andif you want the models up in one place i suppose ypu could makea collection on the 3d warehouse

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...16964384cc0d09

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                              heres the model mcoy andif you want the models up in one place i suppose ypu could makea collection on the 3d warehouse

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...16964384cc0d09
                              yeh I'll do that then

any thoughts on my model?

Oh wait Mcoy's already got one
                              Last edited by nich959; 21 April 2008, 12:13 PM.
                              Perhaps Puff

Comment

Yeah, here they are:

The AU Gateworld Fleet Collection
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X