• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
    You got NEGGED? man, that stinks...

I hope your week gets better.
    He needs to watch more House.

Comment

whats negged?

Does it involve butter, feathers, a 64 year old chinese midget and a copy of Dr Phil's book?
      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
        whats negged?

Does it involve butter, feathers, a 64 year old chinese midget and a copy of Dr Phil's book?
        Reded.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          So, their buldings are organic? or not? And they restructure existing matter with their culling beams?
          Yeah they are organic. And yes they do.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
            Yeah they are organic. And yes they do.
            Alright, do they start cloning new units the moment they set down?

Comment

Alright, do they start cloning new units the moment they set down?
              Their ships having cloning facilities but they'd probably start building larger ones on the planet. One arch I have planned for later in 3.0 is that after the reapers defeat a dozen literally massive cloning facilities are left abandoned. These are captured and used to create soldiers.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Their ships having cloning facilities but they'd probably start building larger ones on the planet. One arch I have planned for later in 3.0 is that after the reapers defeat a dozen literally massive cloning facilities are left abandoned. These are captured and used to create soldiers.
                *yawn* Fascnating. I'm gonna go blow them up now.

Comment

*yawn* Fascnating. I'm gonna go blow them up now.
                  yawn!?! How dare you

You don't know where they are you can't blow them up . They're underground and shielded from sensors.

Thats not the whole arch btw, its a lot bigger...it just has wraith cloning tech being used to make soldiers.

Comment

yawn!?! How dare you

You don't know where they are you can't blow them up . They're underground and shielded from sensors.

Thats not the whole arch btw, its a lot bigger...it just has wraith cloning tech being used to make soldiers.
                    Science talk.

No those, I've got my own to blow up. Or in this case, gut from the iside out.

Comment

It's 'arc', not 'arch'.
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Damn...knew I had it wrong.

Comment

well, im wondering. why do the reapers clone food? it wouldnt be very tasty to have the same food for years... with a man and a woman, you can already make 1 million different humans. just use IFV, on a massive scale, and you never need to clone.

Comment

Hello my Peoples!

I have finished our new Forums site for Fleet writing, RPG writing, and more.

Check it out:

http://scififleetsandrpgs.freeforums.org/index.php

Everyone please register for this account. I will rank you and put you in your approite Group and such. Be sure to view the Rules though before you begin! Its rather simple.
                            sigpic
                            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mike David View Post
                              Hello my Peoples!

I have finished our new Forums site for Fleet writing, RPG writing, and more.

Check it out:

http://scififleetsandrpgs.freeforums.org/index.php

Everyone please register for this account. I will rank you and put you in your approite Group and such. Be sure to view the Rules though before you begin! Its rather simple.
                              I know having our own forum seems to be a good idea but from what i've seen on other websites is, when a thread, like CASF, makes their own website to do business, it goes down hill after about a month or two. People stop visiting it and posting on it and soon it becomes very slow.
                              I'm not trying to burst your bubble but I think it is best to keep it on this forum becuase this is where the people are. Making another site is just more work for people, if they regular here every day or every other day then there is not reason to make them go somewhere else to do something that they could of done here.
                              I kinda feel like im reitterating myself but its a bad idea to make your own forum based on a single thread or thread concpets of another.
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Bo i wont say that im not skeptical as well. I have warned Mike about the pitfalls of trying this. I am not against it, but i think this thread and this forum have to remain the focus, at least for a while, we just dont have the support to exist independant of GW and thats a simple fact.
                                Im not against the idea, but logistically it may not be worth it. although im willing to go with it for the time being.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X