Gateworld Virtual Fleet 3.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
    Yeah we know nothing about SGU. Adn we have never even been to Ida in the fleets, all that has been said is that we have a small number of mines and about 30 ships to protect them and help the asgard rebuild.
    It was hypothetical, a choose a gaglaxy at ramdom, but i dont think it would hurt if after the season starts we could format the history of the timeline to fit it.
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Im not editting the fleets history to fit the shows, we have never done it, so its not happening now, and especially when SGA was cancelled for this show, if that is indeed the case.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Tep and Buba. Get on MSN now!
        You to DavidT if your online.
        sigpic
        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Im not editting the fleets history to fit the shows, we have never done it, so its not happening now, and especially when SGA was cancelled for this show, if that is indeed the case.
          no one said you have to. And if you disagree then disregard everything i say.
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Bob. I friggin love your Avatar! Good choice bro.
            sigpic
            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Just a question for this thread habitués and the original ship designer : have you never think about making your own SG game.

I know that there is the SW Empire mods for Stargate but can you input new storyline in it? I would love playing it
              La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
              L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Yes we have many many times, but its never worked out. I would love to play it as well.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

well, SGU is definately going to be big, as the writers wont do it without the nessecary budget. if the premise is the final one, it could extend beyond our local cluster

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mike David View Post
                    Bob. I friggin love your Avatar! Good choice bro.
                    Thanks
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Tep for story idea's I wanted to do a small arch where the Reapers improved their defences or some aspect of their technology leading to several defeats. This could either lead to the final battle and us using our planned way of beating them or it could finish with an important victory for us. Thats one thing I was going to do.
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Oh i have a question, how are the wraith getting here? I do want to do a couple of decent Halen ground battles, maybe their battlesuits, our Mechs, and other stuff can be the first few wins we get which will then lead in to them countering it. But Mike was right, he designed loads of new reaper units already to combat advanced new ground units we might develop..
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Oh i have a question, how are the wraith getting here? I do want to do a couple of decent Halen ground battles, maybe their battlesuits, our Mechs, and other stuff can be the first few wins we get which will then lead in to them countering it. But Mike was right, he designed loads of new reaper units already to combat advanced new ground units we might develop..
                          Non of these Reaper units work at a distance. The Reapers need something which can take us out from the same kind of ranges we'll be taking them out from.

The Wraith will be using hyperdrives, a fleet will be dispatched alarming many Tau'ri admirals etc...it will later turn up in Andromeda.
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

The mechs wont be taking things out from a distance? I mean yes our conventional weapons have a longer range than most aliens, but thats always been the case that the reapers have had to deal with, and they have huge units now, like massive ones. So i dont see why they need range too, they could just use fighters for it.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

SGU is going to be a ship based series, interesting. Just like any of a half a dozen VS's.
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

SGU is going to be a ship based series, interesting. Just like any of a half a dozen VS's.
                                Hope they don't screw it up.

I've finaly figured out wy i'm having so much trouble with teh Razg ground battle, the units I made for them don't make sense.

Buba, what do Reapers do with a gate when they capture a planet?

Comment

Working...
                                X