No announcement yet.

The Real GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and work on it as often as I can. What do we need done right now?

Comment

This place closed down...
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Not for long. I intend to get it to the point of completion before it completely dies, though it will take a while now.

Comment

Why?! The GWVF3.0 is far better and you are more than likely be doing this on your down considering Zake hardly posts, AJT hasnt been online for 8 months and everyone else is part of 3.0...
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

I think that the GWVF 1.0-3.0 and this Fleet are about equal. I don't like the animosity between the two but I don't believe I generated any of that.

I might be doing this alone but I'm going to do it nonetheless. It is my opinion that this thread should be completed, not abandoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
              I think that the GWVF 1.0-3.0 and this Fleet are about equal. I don't like the animosity between the two but I don't believe I generated any of that.

I might be doing this alone but I'm going to do it nonetheless. It is my opinion that this thread should be completed, not abandoned.
              Even if you don't intend animosity, the very title of this thread creates it. It asserts that the 1.0-3.0 Fleets are fake, which could be (and I think sometimes is) seen as an insult.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Theres animosity and fierce anger about this threads title, which you didnt start but this threads purpose and proponants are long gone. Why waste your creative energies on a a fleet that failed and was abandoned by its creators, and this fleet and the actual ones are not equal but thats your opinion. I dont like picking on you specificly but regarding this thread my position is clear, volitile and deserved.
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

Saw this thread on the board and was like "O_O". Not really sure what to say about starting this back up, if you really want to you can copy and paste the key information out of here and make a new thread with a new, less offensive title so that people don't have to read through all these posts, and then hope it attracts people who'd be interested in helping. The main things we really did was the timeline, arrancar history, jotnar history, and the main story. I don't spend enough time on here to run anything really, so if it gets and people interested maybe it can be a chance for people who usually just help with teps fleet to run their own.

"Fleet for sale"

Comment

Fine, I will look into making a new thread with a less digging title.

Comment

i would help but still help in 3.0 as well this one just wouldnt be the same though

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                        Fine, I will look into making a new thread with a less digging title.
                        i'm a crap-ass modeler but i can help, hopeless ventures are my thing

Comment

i think it might be better to start from scratch make completely new enemies ships the lot

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            i'm a crap-ass modeler but i can help, hopeless ventures are my thing
                            Your in the right place.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

This fleet is dead and deserves to stay that way. It was created in a spiteful way and will always been seen in that way. Resurrecting it is pointless. It's not going to float.
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

well, the first step in defeating hoplesness is to change your POV.

what was the iinicial point of this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X