No announcement yet.

The Real GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense but if this thread has died and someone has posted something i like, which could be used for one of my own ships, then im perfectly entitled to talk about it. And what can i do for this fleet, as far as im concerned ive done my part for this fleet and let the "real" Gw fleet dig slide..but if you want me to do something else for this fleet, what would it be?
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

It's kinda hard to keep a thread alive if the two leader people are gone, eh? I'd like to see how yours did without you and Buba.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
        It's kinda hard to keep a thread alive if the two leader people are gone, eh? I'd like to see how yours did without you and Buba.
        lol...where's AJT?
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Actually me and buba are both going in to exam phases and wnt be around for the next little while, so i geuss we will see how its going to survive
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            Actually me and buba are both going in to exam phases and wnt be around for the next little while, so i geuss we will see how its going to survive
            i'll probably come on now and then...but don't expect anything big lol
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Anybody want to continue this thread?
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                Anybody want to continue this thread?
                Yeah..I'm gonna try to revive it with a new story arc I wrote when I get access to my other computer again.

Comment

Good Idea.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

when all is said and done, i have an idea!!

Spoiler:
                    Vacuum Energy Module.

Assembled in the Vacuum of space, a VEM uses a Cobalt Core to Polarize a region of real space vacuum to create a moving electric Charge. early power Output was just under 100 Mega watts, but with testing of different particles in other regions of space, neat matter streams of black holes to be exact, the power output can be increased to about .97 Gigawatt with a Increased Module Size, Making enough to power a Medium sized city. it was theorized by a Retired Army scientist in the late Twentieth century. Specifications are as Follows:

Size: .5 Meters in Diameter, by One Meter.
                    Material: Cobalt Core with Trinium Alloy Casing
                    Weight: just over 15 Lbs.
                    http://galaxyraiders.com/location.php

Comment

Hey guys. I know it's been a while, but school and life have really, REALLY exhausted me. I had hoped that ZakeD could lead this Fleet in my stead, with me acting in a simple advising role from time to time as my schedule allowed me. It seems I was, unfortunately, mistaken.

It's not his fault, it's mine. I just couldn't devote as much time as this thread needed to keep it on task. Now, I'm not about to declare it dead yet, but to keep it going will take some dedicated and creative posters to do so. I can't spare much time here and won't be able to for a while, but I hope that someone out there thinks they could do a good job with this thread.

Thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon View Post
                        Hey guys. I know it's been a while, but school and life have really, REALLY exhausted me. I had hoped that ZakeD could lead this Fleet in my stead, with me acting in a simple advising role from time to time as my schedule allowed me. It seems I was, unfortunately, mistaken.

It's not his fault, it's mine. I just couldn't devote as much time as this thread needed to keep it on task. Now, I'm not about to declare it dead yet, but to keep it going will take some dedicated and creative posters to do so. I can't spare much time here and won't be able to for a while, but I hope that someone out there thinks they could do a good job with this thread.

Thank you all.
                        Dude..look at my posts, I haven't had the net for like..a long time.

Comment

Dude..look at my posts, I haven't had the net for like..a long time.
                          You back on regulary now?

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            You back on regulary now?
                            Nope. Just been using my friends computer.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Nope. Just been using my friends computer.
                                When will you be back on regularly?

Comment

Working...
                                X