but you want that one for the wraith? lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
      normal one lol
      well I am going to make a couple of renders with very soon
      sigpic

Comment

I got it first! It was my 3.0 stealth bomber and your not stealing it.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
          but you want that one for the wraith? lol
          Yeah for the Wraith.

And Immhotep...don't make me blow up Gaia lol.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

you already blew up one but i saw it first and yeah, its mine
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Tempest class draft #2

Spoiler:
              -Designation: Tempest Class

-Type: medium (hyperspace capable starship)

-Role: Destroyer

-Users: Tau’ri Fleet

-Builders: Triton Dynamics

-Length: 240m

-Beam: 110m

-Draft: 91m

-Capacity:
              ~Crew: 40
              ~Troops: 100
              ~Maximum Capacity: 140

-Powerplant: Two Mark IV Naquadah Generators

-Propulsion:
              ~2 medium sublight ion Drives
              ~One Asgard Hyperspace Generator
              ~Anti-gravity wave generator network

-Armament:
              ~2 Forward Fixed Type III Heavy Ion canons
              ~4 dual Type Ia ion canons turrets
              ~ 10 Type I Point defense light Ion canons
              ~ 16 VLT with 2 rounds each.

-Defenses:
              ~Asgard/Tau'ri design shields
              ~Naquadah/ Trinium/Carbon alloy armor
              ~Advanced ECM Stealth technology

-Additional Technology:
              ~Asgard transporter
              ~Asgard sensors
              ~Cloaking device

-Technical and Historical Notes-

The Tempest class was originally designs as a special ops attack and deployment vessel whose duty was to strike deep into enemy territory to destroy important targets and deploy or extract Special Forces without being noticed. With the Adnihlo’s attack on earth and the destruction of many tau’ri vessels only a few ships of this class made it into this purpose. The remainder of the Tempest class ships under construction we slightly modified and rushed into service to help bolster the depleted tau’ri forces.

For its size the Tempest is a incredibly well armed ship, this is thank to its reduced crew numbers due to advancement in automated systems which allowed for the integration of more weapons packages that would normally be available on a ship of this size. Besides its armaments the Tempest class also enjoys far more maneuverability and speed than most ships thanks to its small size which makes it great for hit and run attacks. Another thing the Tempest brings to the battle fields thanks to its special ops past is an advanced intergraded ECM system that most smaller ships don’t get to enjoy because of space restraints. All of these factors not only makes the Tempest a hard hitter for its size but also increases its survivability while in a battle making it a very well rounded ship.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
              Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                you already blew up one but i saw it first and yeah, its mine
                Ok you asked for this...
                A freak accident caused by a misplaced banana skin caused Richardson to fall to his death...

But yeah have it.

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                Tempest class draft #2

Spoiler:
                -Designation: Tempest Class

-Type: medium (hyperspace capable starship)

-Role: Destroyer

-Users: Tau’ri Fleet

-Builders: Triton Dynamics

-Length: 240m

-Beam: 110m

-Draft: 91m

-Capacity:
                ~Crew: 40
                ~Troops: 100
                ~Maximum Capacity: 140

-Powerplant: Two Mark IV Naquadah Generators

-Propulsion:
                ~2 medium sublight ion Drives
                ~One Asgard Hyperspace Generator
                ~Anti-gravity wave generator network

-Armament:
                ~2 Forward Fixed Type III Heavy Ion canons
                ~4 dual Type Ia ion canons turrets
                ~ 10 Type I Point defense light Ion canons
                ~ 16 VLT with 2 rounds each.

-Defenses:
                ~Asgard/Tau'ri design shields
                ~Naquadah/ Trinium/Carbon alloy armor
                ~Advanced ECM Stealth technology

-Additional Technology:
                ~Asgard transporter
                ~Asgard sensors
                ~Cloaking device

-Technical and Historical Notes-

The Tempest class was originally designs as a special ops attack and deployment vessel whose duty was to strike deep into enemy territory to destroy important targets and deploy or extract Special Forces without being noticed. With the Adnihlo’s attack on earth and the destruction of many tau’ri vessels only a few ships of this class made it into this purpose. The remainder of the Tempest class ships under construction we slightly modified and rushed into service to help bolster the depleted tau’ri forces.

For its size the Tempest is a incredibly well armed ship, this is thank to its reduced crew numbers due to advancement in automated systems which allowed for the integration of more weapons packages that would normally be available on a ship of this size. Besides its armaments the Tempest class also enjoys far more maneuverability and speed than most ships thanks to its small size which makes it great for hit and run attacks. Another thing the Tempest brings to the battle fields thanks to its special ops past is an advanced intergraded ECM system that most smaller ships don’t get to enjoy because of space restraints. All of these factors not only makes the Tempest a hard hitter for its size but also increases its survivability while in a battle making it a very well rounded ship.
                Thats perfect, the history could be extended but that's good
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

You realise you need richardson for most of your storylines in 3.0 to work, killing him isnt the best idea
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

It is if you're a Goa'uld like me-as the last time we met I had to throw that many Jaffa at him that their bodies piled up so high he could'nt get past to gun me down-Ohhhhh he'lll pay for this insolence

Comment

Huh?!
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                        Yeah this one.
                        That is so awesome. Can't wait to see it finished.

Can't believe 3.0 is starting so soon. o_0 Kinda hard to believe 2.0 has been running so long. I still haven't even read the recently posted battles. -_-

Comment

you need too! go read lol. Not long yet and i know! end of an era but the start of something new, me and buba just did our sentimal and now the banter has restarted. Just in time really, only a few posts to 10 and the final battle
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

Zake Read Battles! If anyone takes post 8177 there will be death and destruction.

Comment

Yes death threats are being issued prematurely, if anyone takes it, ill kill them, actually kill them
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

crumbles in fear
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X