• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things get interesting after the 41st page

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
      things get interesting after the 41st page
      mate i have an idea for a swarm ship i want you to design, it's basically a ship designed to channel the power from thousands even millions of swarm ships...

basically all swarm ships have the ability to channel vaste amounts of power and direct it but this ship takes it to another level it can channel almost limitless amounts of power and direct with planet crushing results!

i want it to be long, cylindrical in shape but you can add bits and bobs to it with a large head bit and with a 4 pronged head piece...could you design it please?
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

wow, ok. Im gonna see what I can do

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
          mate i have an idea for a swarm ship i want you to design, it's basically a ship designed to channel the power from thousands even millions of swarm ships...

basically all swarm ships have the ability to channel vaste amounts of power and direct it but this ship takes it to another level it can channel almost limitless amounts of power and direct with planet crushing results!

i want it to be long, cylindrical in shape but you can add bits and bobs to it with a large head bit and with a 4 pronged head piece...could you design it please?
          Uhm...

0_o

Comment

yeah that seems totally and uterlly overpowered but lol lets see

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Hey..uhm..does this ship look any good?

Spoiler:

It's not done..not sure if it's worth finishing.

Comment

there aren't going to be many of them ...i don't see the real problem seeing as you're going to need millions!!! of ships in order to inflict that much damage and it ain't going to be death star style
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                    there aren't going to be many of them ...i don't see the real problem seeing as you're going to need millions!!! of ships in order to inflict that much damage and it ain't going to be death star style
                    If your channeling that much power it wouldn't take millions..

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
                      If your channeling that much power it wouldn't take millions..
                      why not millions? swarm ships are small their weapons are dangerous because they piece shields damaging and destroying planets is going to take an absurd number of ships

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
                        Hey..uhm..does this ship look any good?

Spoiler:

It's not done..not sure if it's worth finishing.
                        THATS that ship i was talking about on AIM, the one i thought you and AJT were planning to be the Battle carrier, IMO that looks more like a battlecarrier, in fact id use that as the model for the challenger and the other model be for whatever carrier..also i loved that model, it was great it just needed finishing
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                          THATS that ship i was talking about on AIM, the one i thought you and AJT were planning to be the Battle carrier, IMO that looks more like a battlecarrier, in fact id use that as the model for the challenger and the other model be for whatever carrier..also i loved that model, it was great it just needed finishing
                          Noo...I posted the Challenger model on like..one of the first fifteen pages. I planned on using that the whole time. This one was going to be a battlecruiser, but I decided against it because of the Hangars. I might submit this as a dreadnaught. I'll talk with AJT about the Columbia refit, or maybe we could make this a carrier or something..

Comment

Originally posted by CouchPotator View Post
                            Is lines in the sand a new episode, because I won't be able to see any new ones untill april 4th (darn SCI-FI). 60% of a ZPM is still enough to destroy a planet. 30% will destroy half a planet.

Knowles, those are really detailed guns you have there. They are awsome. The claymation was weird
                            yeah it looks a bit weird, through my first stop frame animation it was not bad, though, need some work done to and filming.

And thanks for the gun, they actually even more detailed before the be crashed.

I personally say a naquada power plant should equal no more than 10 percent of their power, I just do not see how a naquada power can complete against miniture universe, through the writers have hardly kept the power these things the same they seemed to be change according to what the plot need or whats sounds good on screen.

50% percent of zpm was once able to destroy the entire solar system, sam calculations.
                            through the acturace project, near thirty times more power, could the same amount destruction, when the destruction should of been thirty times bigger.

Comment

ok CP i've got an idea/ideas for the SDA! Firstly as well as there own military vessels i would like to design them a new class of ship a stealth vessel which imo would go well for there type of operations that's the first one if you like i'll get on and design it...

My second major idea is a story i'd like to write, basically you may or may not no that i was/ am designing a mobile Aschen command center a flying fortress which they use to control their operations throughout the galaxy...the SDA decide to attack and destroy this base either just before the war or during it to cripple the Aschen needless to say it goes horribly wrong. I'd really like to do this but if you say no i wouldn't push it too much... honestly it will be great though

Comment

Do poeple want to vote for Dreadnauts now?
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X