Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew Mr. Prophet would be the first to post on this thread.

Maybe if there's a season 9, we'll finally be able to see them at last, face-to-face. Not just their remains. Which reminds me, Mr. Prophet. I don't wanna be picky, I can't afford to lose any rep points, but from the size of the skeleton I saw in "Paradise Lost", I don't think they're gonna be twenty-two foot tall buddhist-converted ex-killing machines. ( I know you only posted up twenty-one foot tall on this thread, just preparing myself for your next post)
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I think they've spent so much time NOT showing them to us, that they've become the bit that they don't intend to ever show us. Let the world still have mystery.

Comment

I''m beginning to think there's no hope for seeing the Furlings, too.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
          I knew Mr. Prophet would be the first to post on this thread.

Maybe if there's a season 9, we'll finally be able to see them at last, face-to-face. Not just their remains. Which reminds me, Mr. Prophet. I don't wanna be picky, I can't afford to lose any rep points, but from the size of the skeleton I saw in "Paradise Lost", I don't think they're gonna be twenty-two foot tall buddhist-converted ex-killing machines. ( I know you only posted up twenty-one foot tall on this thread, just preparing myself for your next post)
          They'll be twenty-two foot next thread. Anyway, thse were humans. The PTB have said - somewhere - that they were going to be dead Furlings, but they decided against showing them and instead had the occupants have been human; which supports the 'they'll never show them' theory.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Are you a Furling in disguise, Mr. Prophet?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              Are you a Furling in disguise, Mr. Prophet?
              Only my barber knows for sure.

Comment

Okay, new theory.

It was time to dust of this thread.

What if the Neaderthales (spelling ?) didn't die out ?
                Maybe they were taking from Earth and put on another planet.
                There they evolved further and became the Furlings
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

The way I understood it, didn't the Great Alliance of the Four Races happen before the Goa'uld started seeding the galaxy with humans? If that were true, then neanderthals wouldn't have stayed around that long. They would've eventually died out before the Goa'uld came. In which case, the Furlings were around before humans were going to other planets.

For the record, I don't subscribe to the theory of evolution anyway.

Comment

More likely the Ancients did for the thals because H.s. sapiens made better servants, assuming they didn't just replace them with their custom made goons, since they seem to have 'made' humans in the Pegasus Galaxy if nothing else.

And thals can't be Furlings; they weren't tall enough.

Comment

Good point. Nice new Avatar by the way, Mr. Prophet.

Comment

Hey everyone, first post here.

Anyways, I was just thinking to myself that the show pretty much has an answer for everything that has happened in our history (ie: egyptian civy, norse, cults like Seth's...etc.)

Now it probably won't happen ever in any episode of season 8 or 9 but I keep thinking about what Jack said about the furlings being fuzzy cute creatures (whatever episode it is, I think Paradise Lost) and I keep seeing people on here refering to them at 12 foot tall killing machines (I think thats what I read). Anyways, does anuyone ever think BigFoot when they are mentioned. Just a thought. Maybe they are here with us???

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                          Hey everyone, first post here.

Anyways, I was just thinking to myself that the show pretty much has an answer for everything that has happened in our history (ie: egyptian civy, norse, cults like Seth's...etc.)

Now it probably won't happen ever in any episode of season 8 or 9 but I keep thinking about what Jack said about the furlings being fuzzy cute creatures (whatever episode it is, I think Paradise Lost) and I keep seeing people on here refering to them at 12 foot tall killing machines (I think thats what I read). Anyways, does anuyone ever think BigFoot when they are mentioned. Just a thought. Maybe they are here with us???
                          I think they're up to 27 foot by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            I think they're up to 27 foot by now.
                            LOL...ok maybe a really BIG FOOT

Comment

care bears...

Comment

Wierd theory
                                "Politics"
                                Hammond: "It costs nearly a billion dollars just to turn the lights on around here."
                                O'Neill: "How about a bake sale? Yard sale? Garage...?"
                                Hammond: "This is what I look like when I'm not laughing, Colonel."
                                O'Neill: "Car wash?"

Comment

Working...
                                X