Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Furlings have been to Earth. Squirrels are their descendants, and everyone knows how evil squirrels are. They will rule the universe some day.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      If they were just janitors, how could they be one of the four great races?
      If your janitor was a twenty foot tall killing machine, would you tell him he couldn't come to the meeting?
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Well ... I really think the Atlantis Team could one day find some Furlings ruins on a planet in Pegasus, but no living Furlings ... Because I imagine if there were still some alive Furlings in Pegasus, the Wraith would have detected them for a long time ...

Actually nobody really knows, but here are several possibilities :

- Scenario 1 : Furlings are all dead,
        destroyed by the Wraith in Pegasus or killed by a virus in Milky Way or another galaxy

- Scenario 2 : Furlings are alive,
        and they're hiding in Pegasus (would be cool - Shep's team could one day meet them)

- Scenario 3 : Furlings are alive,
        and they're living peacefully in a galaxy far far away ... they don't care of their former allies. They're living on paradise planets like P5X-777 (SG-1 6#15), because they don't want to remember the horrible events they witnessed (maybe the Ancients/Wraith conflict or another thing).

Well ... almost everything could be imagined ...
        And don't forget to visit THIS WEB PAGE on the Furlings ... lots and lots of Spoilers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          The Furlings have been to Earth. Squirrels are their descendants, and everyone knows how evil squirrels are. They will rule the universe some day.

Who talked? Squeak !!!
          No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
          I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
          Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Option 4: The Furlings are alive and well and living in the Milky Way which is, when all is said and done, a very big place.

Comment

Yeah, but Mr Prophet...wouldn't that be kind of a let down?

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                Yeah, but Mr Prophet...wouldn't that be kind of a let down?
                Only if they're not twenty foot tall killing machines.

Comment

Come on now...by now they have to be at least 23 feet tall killing machines!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                    Come on now...by now they have to be at least 23 feet tall killing machines!
                    Nope; still in the same thread, see. They only grow between threads.

Hmm. Since they haven't conquered the galaxy, I assume they are pacifist killing machines, however. Maybe they taught the Ancients to be Buddhists.

Comment

What do you think? Well stargate G1 every Introduce the Furlings
                      Last edited by dmond24; 15 October 2004, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmond24
                        What do you think? Well stargate G1 every Introduce the Furlongs
                        1. That's Furling.
                        2. They'll turn up in the film, once they have the effects budget to do twenty-one foot tall, Buddhist-convert ex-killing machines properly.

Comment

Or maybe in atlantis (long shot), but what if they are ascended too.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            If they were just janitors, how could they be one of the four great races?
                            I'm just saying the ones we brought along to Pegasus were janitors. I wasn't stereotyping...honest.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                              Doesn't matter. He wouldn't even know if they are furry or not.
                              I ment jack may not have said it. I wasn't sure if he did or not.
                              -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                              GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
                              M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
                              ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
                              geekcode

Comment

Nah here is a theory for you . . .

Martin and the guys from Wormhole Extreme were the last of the Furlings . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X