This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlas77
    I think, Furlings's style like Nox.they already ascended like Ancients. .
    are you saying this is fact or theory?
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
      Anciets - just passing through screwing everything up.
      SAVE SG-1
      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

What if Members Used the Search Button Before Making Repeat Threads?!

Comment

hmmm you have a point, there are 3-4 threads on the same subjects here. but it dosnt bug me at all
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Would you like to cite your source?
            Originally posted by nerus
            It's the truth about the Ori controlling the six galaxies. But the rest is just an idea i have to come up with. what do you think?
            Matthew
            Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

well the furling are in the episode '200' and i think it isn't real furling, but furlings shown as the team think they look like.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

whats the link if there is one?
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

There are other threads similar to this one, go there.

Comment

I doubt it's any of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                      crystal skull giant? no... we seen thier bones... their some what humanoid but not quite..
                      5thman aliens possible... maybe idk..
                      they could be the random aliens that took over the SGC.
                      they could be.. the bugs from bane...
                      I remember hearing from members of these forums who read from another thread that those skeletons were NOT Furlings. So if thats the case then it opens up the possibility of the crystal skull aliens being the Furlings.

The bane bugs were primitive animals so doubt its them. Also do you mean the Foothold Aliens or the Salish Spirits by random alien who took over the SGC? Or the orb organism? Or that electronic entity that took over Carter and desperately tried to survive? Or you mean all of them....I think the Salish Spirits are a good contender...shape shifters so they can look like anything and therefore satisfy all the audiences on what they should look like by morphing into that shape

Also i dont think anything can top the ancients...personally I have been thinking that they have done quite a lot to establish that the ancients are so far ahead of everyone that its funny to try and catch up to them. Asgard have barely cracked all the Ancients information, the Wraith were so primitive that they relied on pure numbers to beat them etc etc.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Furlings are neither friend nor foe.
                        Furlings are great BBQd for supper.

Comment

None of the the four original races would ally thremselves with the Orii, not the way I see it.

Comment

I don't think the Furlings would do that....they're to furry sounding.....and I only know of one furry thing that is capable of evil...........FURBIES!!!!! and so therefore there can be only one evil breed of furry cute sounding things and since that spot is taken already.....it's only natural to presume that the Furlings are good, peace loving, hippies who let there hair get out of control or they are furry little animals like kittens....though kittens can leave nasty scars with their sharp little claws......they are not evil....and If I am making no sense....it's normal....

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                              I don't think the Furlings would do that....they're to furry sounding.....and I only know of one furry thing that is capable of evil...........FURBIES!!!!! and so therefore there can be only one evil breed of furry cute sounding things and since that spot is taken already.....it's only natural to presume that the Furlings are good, peace loving, hippies who let there hair get out of control or they are furry little animals like kittens....though kittens can leave nasty scars with their sharp little claws......they are not evil....and If I am making no sense....it's normal....
                              uhhhhh. no comment.
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

So anyways... about the 200th episode, anyone who's seen or heard of what the plot contents are will know that the meat of the story will predominantly be fantasy/dream sequence. Does that mean that the long-awaited appearance of the Furlings will also be simply a fantasy/dream and not actually take place? If so, that blows!! All this time and all we get is a pretend visit from the Furlings? Pfffft!

Although, I was thinking, Furling tech looks like Aztec/Maya design, and Mitchell has the cube of Chaak in the ep... Chaak was a Mayan god, maybe Chaak was a Furling? Speculation of course, but interesting. The whole zombie thing will, again, obviously be fantasy/dream. BO-RING!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X