Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reading jakebbq'a post i just visioned platoons of those furry things from the gremlins movies with ori weapons..... i bet i have bizzar dreams tonight.
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I think that Marty's races homeworld is like ours to the Ancients. Meaning that thirs is the main world for the Furling. Not neccisarily the homeworld but a world thy once lived on. The way I look at it is the Nox is from our Galaxy and the Asgard or from another and the Furling are from another and the Ancients, well, just showed up in the Noxes galaxy and that is how they know everyone. Only the PTB can prove me wrong. But that is how I would like it to go down in my head.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Im glad that the producers have finally tolled us that we are going to see the furlings. After 9 season since they were mentioned.

Where would they be from? our galaxy or a different one
        Would they bring a new enemy with them?
        Or more allies?
        What would look like?

Places your thougts people
        HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

Comment

your new so we will be nice, but you should use the search feature for this, there have been dozens of these threads made
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

My blood pressure jumped a notch..............the search is my Asprin against a hemorage......and the search is a friend.....use it...........!
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

...Furling-land?...

Comment

Alf's planet but the name is on the tip of my mind, i knew the name but forgotten it......it goes something like......oh i dunno.

Ancients - Pegasus

Asgard- Othalla, Or Ida I get confused there?

Furlings - Andromeda

Nox - Milkyway
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The furlings are from my house.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Endor, doh

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                      Personally. Until I'm told otherwise. The furlings are the Crystal Skull aliens in my books.
                      i recently watched that episode and thats what i thought. it would be a good thing if they were because we already know them in a way. they were VERY cool and they look advanced enough to help sg1 against the ori....
                      -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                        Alf's planet but the name is on the tip of my mind, i knew the name but forgotten it......it goes something like......oh i dunno.

Ancients - Pegasus

Asgard- Othalla, Or Ida I get confused there?

Furlings - Andromeda

Nox - Milkyway

asgard are from the planet Othalla, in the galaxy of Ida... as the asgard guy said to Oneill..
                        -- Brains12

Comment

Spoiler:
                          hmm martins world is still my guess, maybe its called "furlon" or something close to that?
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by brains12
                            asgard are from the planet Othalla, in the galaxy of Ida... as the asgard guy said to Oneill..
                            Thats where the asgard guy said O'Neill was. Not where the asgard were from.

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                            Spoiler:
                            hmm martins world is still my guess, maybe its called "furlon" or something close to that?
                            Why would one of the 4 great races be wiped out by the goa'uld?

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                              Why would one of the 4 great races be wiped out by the goa'uld?
                              Technological regression?
                              Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

ima go ahead and say another galaxy (presently). if they were here during the alliance millions of years ago they probably fell to the same plague that fell on the alterans. thus left somewhere else. would explain why they haven't appeared (save several questionable ones like grace if them) in 9 years. especially after goauld were ownd. prolly less advanced than goauld. maybe they're on a world with no stargate like nox
                                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                                X