Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will never see the Furligns as they mentioned in "200". We know only from "Paradise lost" that the Goa'uld bring some special, hallucinogen plant, what made them agressive and they disappeared. Maybe they killed each other or they went to a safe planet.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Before being told that the Furlings have not been encountered, my best guess was that they were the out-of-phase giant types in the "Crystal Skull" episode. I THOUGHT, but maybe am misremembering, that there was a comment in that show about some written text being similar to one of the four languages at that "meeting hall" place, where they found Ernest, the guy stranded since 1940-something.

Comment

I dont think we have seen the furlings but I think we will the shows creaters have said continuum Is hopefuly the first of many stand alone movies and what better subject for a stand alone movie than the furlings
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
          I dont think we have seen the furlings but I think we will the shows creaters have said continuum Is hopefuly the first of many stand alone movies and what better subject for a stand alone movie than the furlings
          Well they also said that the furlings maybe in stargate wars
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

From the day the Furlings were first mentioned they have been a mystery.And maybe they will stay a mystery who knows.
            When the Asgard first told Jack of the alliance of the 4 great races in the galaxy(and he said in the galaxy that likely means the Milky Way)and they had already met three.And advanced and great they were.
            Until now all things point to that the Ancients are the most advanced.What if they are not.The Asgard have their beaming tecnology and bunch of other gadgets,Ancients built the stargates and the Nox have amazing powers of deception.
            if the Furlings were part of this alliance they also had tricks of their own:maybe intergalactic travel,time alteration tecnology or the means to travel between different planes of existence.
            It is also said that the Ancients built the stargates not that they made them up themselves.
            All im trying to say is that the Furlings are a mystery and they will remain that way until we actually hear someone say:"Hello I am .......my race is known as the Furlings!"

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
              Well they also said that the furlings maybe in stargate wars
              Stargate Wars? What is this? Sorry if this is a bad place to ask... I tried pm-ing you but it's disabled.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
                Stargate Wars? What is this? Sorry if this is a bad place to ask... I tried pm-ing you but it's disabled.
                I'm guessing that's a typo for Stargate Worlds. They did say that they had been allowed to work on the design of the Furlings for the game, as budget in the series didn't allow them to create what they had planned for them, or something like that.
                sigpic

Comment

I wish they would bring out some episode about the furlings and maybe more with The Nox
                  I am The Beacon of Light

StuartLittle.net - To Be Completed Soon With my thoughts of all Stargate, BSG, Supernatural Episodes

Comment

I'd LOVE to see the Furlings but maybe it'll be better if they remained part of a Stargate mystery which fans can only ponder about. This thread shows just how much we all want to know about the Furlings, so maybe it should be kept that way. But i hope it isn't... bring on the Furlings!
                    -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by StuartLittle View Post
                      I wish they would bring out some episode about the furlings and maybe more with The Nox
                      Me too! The mystery of the Furlings has been really bugging me since 'Paradise Lost'..would love to see what that paradise was like when the Furlings were there. With the Nox it would be great to see what life is like inside that floating city. Probably find out the Furlings built it and the Nox are renting it.

On thinking about it maybe the forest dwelling is a retreat built by the Furlings. The style of the building in the Nox forest has many of the characteristics of the ruins in 'Paradise Lost'. The Furlings could be in the resort development business, or wandering around doing forest and lakeside retreat makeovers!

Comment

even just a small mention and show what they look like, they dont have to do anything!! i know in 200 you saw a mock but cmon guys... bring on furlings in the movies!!
                        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

I think we need an AU episode where Jack gated to the Furling homeworld instead of the Asgard one and all we know about the Asgard comes from those few episodes in the early seasons.

Comment

I agree makes sense but i believe that the Furlings have something to do with Atlantis and The Gould, what bother's me is if their was an aliance why didnt they come to the aid of the Atlantians when facing the wraith!

Comment

Originally posted by Almighty_Wookie View Post
                              I'm guessing that's a typo for Stargate Worlds. They did say that they had been allowed to work on the design of the Furlings for the game, as budget in the series didn't allow them to create what they had planned for them, or something like that.
                              Yep sorry thats what i ment stargate worlds sorry *runs and hides*
                              sigpic
                              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                              Metal gear fan

Comment

so whats with the furlings i thought we were soposed to see them in it some time i know we saw that little clip at the begining of 200 but surley that cant be it

we have had episodes which have enovolved the other 3 races allied races but what about the last one (the furlings) i just dont think the little bit at the start of 200 was really enough what about u ppl?
                                SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Working...
                                X