This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Furlings are Ewoks.
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true...
    Arthur Dent: On Earth we have..
    Ford Prefect: Had.
    Arthur Dent: Had... this thing called tact.

Comment

The furlings are wraithed cause I just couldn't take anymore about them, I just couldn't!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

The FURLINGS were wiped out millenia ago by a rebel goa'uld name
        Spoiler:
        Darth Vader
        . He betrayed them and slaughtered them all.

(Watch E3 last night).
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I don't think that the Furlings are gone....I believe that they live on Earth....and they are what we know as the Sasquach. They live in a cloaked ship that not even the Asgard know about....almost like what the Nox have. I believe that we will see the Furlings in the 200th episode of Stargate Sg-1.....I mean come on....after 10 years of wanting to know....they better give us something.
          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

ya know bout star wars being a long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

furling=ewoks lolz

maybe like the alterrans the fulrings left too

tho the MW is so large maybe they're just in seclusion on a planet in the MW like the sodan

Comment

Ok... Talk about cliches.. and you know how O'Neill feels about cliches..

The Furlings will probably be bipedal though, but I doubt they would be below 3' tall or as hairy as a monkey.

Comment

The skeletons in Paradise Lost were those of the aforementioned Furling yes?
                If so, the they were bipeds.
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

^ Those were human skeletons.

Comment

Furlings are probably human...they just have a planet called FUR

Comment

I doubt we will ever hear about the Furlings

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                      legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

ha! primitive ewoks join the 4 great races?

That's got to be good!

Comment

Wow, over a week went by before a new furling thread
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

yes i used to ***** bout that now i've grown. i'm joining!!!!

wanna fight about it?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                              ya know bout star wars being a long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

furling=ewoks lolz

maybe like the alterrans the fulrings left too

tho the MW is so large maybe they're just in seclusion on a planet in the MW like the sodan
                              & the point of opening up a brand new thread for this is!!!!!

There were already dozens & dozens & dozens & dozens of Furlings thread where this could have been put in.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                                yes i used to ***** bout that now i've grown. i'm joining!!!!

wanna fight about it?
                                Sure why not, 3 o'clock outside school
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X