Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mirror is made of naquada, so it is probably Ancient. The main advanced races each had different basic materials.
    For example:

Ancients=Naquada
    Asgard=Neutronium
    Tollan=Trinium
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

I think the furlings are those aliens from the episode "The Spirits" those things that can clap there hands together and make people disapear

Them are the Furlings

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by tony
        I think the furlings are those aliens from the episode "The Spirits" those things that can clap there hands together and make people disapear

Them are the Furlings
        nope as of the end of season six no alien we had seen up till that point was the furlings

Comment

i was thinking and i have no proof to back this up but

did the ori destory the furlings it might explain why there are not around anymore or we haven't met any yet.

it just a idea i mean look at what there've done to other worlds who don't follow the ori
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

No I don't think so I don't think the Ori know of them or ever will. Some beleve that they created the Q-Mirror so they may have left our Demention or killed by Go'uld if its true.
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
              General Hammond ordered the mirror destroyed at the end of Point of View. Pity, because I really liked the AU episodes, but I suppose it might have been wise, tactically speaking.
              He should have kept it for a back up plain like for the Ori like go to a world where the Ancient are still around.
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

The Folks that created the quantum mirror were destroyed by the Goa'uld. They didn't escape.
                1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

No, it was a labratory...they only found the mirror.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Recently discovered documents from Lucasfilm, LTD reveal very EXPLICIT instructions when dealing with Ewoks...

1. They are very startled by the sound of clippers, keep them away!
                    2. You must NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give them a joint to smoke AFTER midnight
                    3. and, of course, NEVER put them in the dryer.

The remaining portions of the documents are a bit illegible at this point, but several words can clearly be read - Carrot Top, Furling, danger, Thbbbt! and (most interesting of all) Bill the Cat Lives!.

David H
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                      But shouldnt we get to see them anyway, i thought the ascended were cool after maternal instinct but then the got worse and worse til i ended up being more annoyed with themthan at herak! ( who i despise because he actually likes anubis)
                      200th episode IMO is going to be huge, there going to do something maasive im sure and to my knowledge theres only 3 things that they could do thats worthy of 200th episode:
                      *the furlings ( best for the show)
                      *collosal space battle, like TLC siege 123 and reckoning combined(maybe the furlings can come and help in massive super advacned warship and just blast X enemy to bits!)
                      *atlantis coming back to land on earth ( my personnal favourate )
                      My Theory Just in case I am right I will tag it as a spoiler...
                      Spoiler:
                      RDA is supposed to be in the 200th episode... at least that is what i read.
                      I think the 200th episode will be a wedding... Sam said in the begining of season 9 that she was seeing someone "sort of" to Agent Barrett. I think Sam and Jack are gonna tie the knot in the 200th episode.
                      That would be the best 200th episode!!! IMHO
                      Hallowed are the Eey-Ore!

Comment

serious 200 better not turn out shippy,if it does me and SG are over, im already annoyed at atlantis over aurora which IMO just destroyed all hope of the ancients image as a super race ever being recovered and the only thing keeping me watching SG1 at the moment is that jack isnt in it and im look forward to all the ascended action when things get all deep and dirty in planesville; but i mean it if 200 episode is a wedding thats it they should cancle the show. giant space battle, furlings, atlantis crossover, asgard being involved with big ships, the Nox, surviving tollan story - in fact any unresolved story besides martin guys, a wedding or an NID episode.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Quite honestly I think the ancients will probably turn out to be a less superior race than the furlings. I think the reason the furlings are being saved until last is so that we can find a greater race than the ancients.

I think that eventually the SG/SGA teams will start to find statues with furling language (Kinda like the ancients had statues or like Thor had his hammer etc). I think once this happens the teams will spend a few episodes exploring some more ancient greek myths which were based on the furlings and then they'll make another big discovery.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Furlings were infact also tied into earth?

IE maybe they were a planetary neighbour that used to live on Mars or something..

Maybe the furlings create planets like the Ancients create the stargates...

Just some odd thoughts..

-Turboz

Green to Captain Jake

Comment

you know whats funny.. if the Stargate universe was real all we would have to do to find out about the furlings is say to thor.. "thor can u show me a computer image of a furling please?" *thor hits afew buttons* and whooooooshhh 3D holigram of a Furling pops up.. and the hype is over we see what a Furling looks like without having to learn about them

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

I think they should put all of us out of our misery and either show that the furlings are extinct or let someone meet one.
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Turboz
                                Quite honestly I think the ancients will probably turn out to be a less superior race than the furlings. I think the reason the furlings are being saved until last is so that we can find a greater race than the ancients.

I think that eventually the SG/SGA teams will start to find statues with furling language (Kinda like the ancients had statues or like Thor had his hammer etc). I think once this happens the teams will spend a few episodes exploring some more ancient greek myths which were based on the furlings and then they'll make another big discovery.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Furlings were infact also tied into earth?

IE maybe they were a planetary neighbour that used to live on Mars or something..

Maybe the furlings create planets like the Ancients create the stargates...

Just some odd thoughts..

-Turboz
                                id put bet on the furlings being better than the ancients and after the orii are gone they will go for a new for a new furling saga...kinda like they did with the ancinets back end of S7/8 slowly building up to TLC and atlantis.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X