X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL...Furling threads!

Comment

I'm really proud of Furlings idea!

Just the thought that they've been there all long while we've all been griping and moaning about not being able to see the Furlings.

I thought that maybe the producers could film a sister episode to "The Nox." And title it (wait for it...) "The Furlings!"

Comment

they're 180 degrees out of phase thus invisible

Comment

I think the Taur'i are the Furlings, it was all one of those smart prophecy things but a message was sent and the ancient, nox, asgard misheard it and thought it said Furlings bit actually said 'Urflings'. Just a theory, I would like to see the Furlings at some point, I would like to see a prior go to the Nox planet as well. See which race is further evolved.
          "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
          Woman:What
          Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

no tau'ri aren't worthy of that. anyways the tau'ri of that time were the alterrans as earth was their homeworld.

Comment

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 10. Ok read this thread from one the stargate producers Click here for Spoiler hilight below for what i want to talk about when you have read this thread
              Furlings (dur)
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

He only says we'll find out about them, not we'll meet up and form a long lasting bond. Chances are we'll find a tablet on some planet and Daniel will translate it and learn some more regarding them.
                * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I sincerely apologise for all the insults I have given to those who have uttered the name: Furlings.

It seems that we may finally receive some closure after all.
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I really want to leave their story wide open so I hope they dont give us too much information
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                      I sincerely apologise for all the insults I have given to those who have uttered the name: Furlings.

It seems that we may finally receive some closure after all.
                      I agree. Except replace "closure" with beginning. I hope that the furlings will be similar to the Asguard in the early SG-1 episodes - more mysterious than powerful.

Comment

I knew it! The furlings are coming! The furlings are coming!

So JMallozzi is Joseph Mallozzi? O_O

Comment

Ya know what would be interesting...if they existed in another dimension like those crazy bugs.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The Asgard will come through the gate with the camera crew of their version of a wind up show

Thor: We made them up *points and laughs*
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

tbh I was more excited about the Sam part! I dont think there should be any huge shippy things going on in this show, and its good now that Jack is gone because the SJ relationship is still kinda there but its not so obvious anymore

but furlings! woohoo! I dont mind if we dont meet them, but if they even get a serious mention id be happy given theres been no talk about them for 7 years now
                              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Actually they were mention 3 seasons back in "Paradise Lost"

Comment

Working...
                                X