X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Google sketch up" is free

Comment

SGCEDC (can i call you DEC?) it looks alright, you might want to clean up the edges though.

Capricorn: looks good
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

yeah call me dec it was a check draw it's not going to be the last one i make of it thou
        i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
        i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
        Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

Exp if you want me to i can create figures for your Tridon, only it'll require some more explaining on them. especially the technology level they had before this, size of their empire, how long they're around, limits, knowledge, etc. also, tell me what their tactics and creeds are regarding the individual types of weapons, what they want to achieve, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SGC Earth's Defense Commander View Post
            here's what I've done with the Barclay's class defense ship

its not in 3-d don't have the software

it was done in gimp

Spoiler:
            That looks damned close to the Pegasus from bsg

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

That's where the engines and hangars come from! I was thinking i'd seen them before.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                That looks damned close to the Pegasus from bsg
                its actually the engines and hangar bit is of the battle star Asgard with a few changes i just thought it looked cool to have some giant engines on the end the rest looks like the Achilles but I'm not finished it yet
                i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
                i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SGC Earth's Defense Commander View Post
                  is there any free 3d software as i can't find any
                  Um, you can look up Blender.
                  It's pretty powerful and open-source. It also allows usage of scripts created within Python which is a plus. Only problem was, it's not very user-friendly.

It is a good program though, and there's A TON of tutorials that teach you cool and new things.

However, if you ever find yourself wanting to buy 3d rendering software, I would definitely recommend Rhino 4. It's the most easy to use and user-friendly 3D software I have come across. It also supports various plugins which is cool.
                  Later down the road though, I would also recommend Autodesk 3D Studio Max 9. It is EASILY the most powerful software I have come across.

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

ok thanks i'll download see if it any better than Google sketch up

Spoiler:

x-304 line art
                    Spoiler:

Comment

sketchup is easier, blender can do more.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        sketchup is easier, blender can do more.
                        i agree SU is better as in blender all i can do is move a square

Spoiler:

x-304 line art
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I don't understand jack of blender, its abracadabra

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

i only just managed to download SU, then it stopped downloading things because i installed something onto my laptop which i always do, i think i'll stop installing the program to see if that helps.
                            sigpic

Comment

seeing as destroyer is DD, what is cruiser?
                              sigpic

Comment

# "C" -- Protected Cruisers
                                # CA -- Armored Cruisers
                                # CA -- Heavy Cruisers
                                # CB -- Large Cruisers
                                # CBC -- Large Tactical Command Ship
                                # CC -- Battle Cruisers
                                # CC -- Command Ships
                                # CG -- Guided Missile Cruisers, also including CAG and CLG.
                                # CL -- Light Cruisers
                                # CLAA -- Antiaircraft Light Cruisers
                                # CLC -- Tactical Command Ship
                                # CLK -- Cruiser-Hunter Killer Ship

but for designing ships I would just go for a C = cruiser, CA = heavy cruiser, and CL = light cruiser.

After you create loads of ships I think the 304 takes the role of heavy and the 303 light.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X