Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your ships seem fine RBweb other than them being partial fanwanks... well depending on how far into the future they were built.

Anyway here is a comparison shot of all the guns from my previous comparison picture. The little rectangle on the right is about five to six feet tall and two to three feet wide, just to give a little comparison.

Comment

The eagle class gun ship will be ready soon

Comment

Here is a top view of the Eagle class gun ship it is about the size of an Alkesh
        Last edited by Aroura-Gate; 27 August 2006, 04:43 PM.

Comment

What kind of engines are on the sides? And what does it use as weapons? Also does any of it's weapons work on a turret?
          Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 24 August 2006, 10:09 AM.

Comment

the engines on the side are for the weapons which are the Uber Railguns, and there are two missile turrets

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate
              the engines on the side are for the weapons which are the Uber Railguns, and there are two missile turrets
              I don't understand, what is a missile turret? Also why do the uber rail-guns need engines, and what kind of engines are they?
              Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 23 August 2006, 07:23 PM.

Comment

scince they take up so much power they need their own power source and Prome had missle lanchers on turets in stead of vertical lunch tubes

Comment

scince they take up so much power they need their own power source and Prome had missle lanchers on turets in stead of vertical lunch tubes
                  The Prometheus had missile turrets? Uhm an engine itself isn't a power source that is what we use naquadah generators for right?

Comment

Railguns today these large generayors to creat enough power to power the magnets of the gun and i though it looked cool

Comment

Railguns today these large generayors to creat enough power to power the magnets of the gun and i though it looked cool
                      Ok, but that still doesn't make them engines, nor does it make their placement a good idea. But anyway those must be some uber railguns if they need generators that big.

Here is a very large view of, what for now is, my final rendition of the Chinese Shinobi class anti-fighter gunship, what do you think?

Spoiler:

P.S. I hear that they are going to upgrade their coil-guns to fire K-Naq rounds in the future so that the ship can take on bigger enemy targets.
                      Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 24 August 2006, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Very Large indeed. It's good, but it could use a little more detailing. Not necessary, but it would make it more appealing.

Oh..and I've heard about it before, but I can't remember what it is so..what's k-naq?

Comment

Has anyone designed a supply ship?

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                            Very Large indeed. It's good, but it could use a little more detailing. Not necessary, but it would make it more appealing.

Oh..and I've heard about it before, but I can't remember what it is so..what's k-naq?

Has anyone designed a supply ship?
                            K-Naq is Potasium-Naquadah If you recall that one episode when they found out about the violent reaction to two have just by touching each other. Someone decided to use that in a rail-gun shell thus a K-Naq round.

I don't know. No one has posted a popular one, except maybe cooky their ship was interesting but I don't think I've seen anything since the second time they updated the design. The Carter class carrier could be used as a mass transport.

P.S. K is the symbol representing potasium on the periodic chart of elements and Naq is the fan term used for Naquadah if it were on the periodic table.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. Couldn't remember what the K meant.

Comment

Anyway I posted the updated views for the Charon back on page 73. Tell me if I got everything right this time. But don't mention the fact that the top view doesn't have any windows like the sides have because I'm still working on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X