This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
    I started a hospital ship and medical transport a while back...when the medical ship thread was about.

atm im still woking on my cargo ship and rebuilding my first ever attempt at modelling...my helios class.
    That looks wonderful Merlin, I don't get any more offers can I use that? Would it be big enough to meet my requirements?
    Last edited by jasminaGo; 31 October 2010, 11:43 PM. Reason: removing IMG tags

Comment

I never finished the design, the ship has detachable pods that act as an emergency hospital for battle ravaged worlds or newly established outposts.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
        The helios was awesome! Can we haz render?
        you do know that wasn't the helios...the helios was a small miner/ geological survey ship that also carried limited passangers.
        original helios class...
        Spoiler:

Medical Support Vessel - Asclepius (early pics as the ship progressed)
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

medical shuttle for Medical Support Vessel's
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

been looking at some older meshes recently, seeing which i could resurrect and complete, and which i should delete....

The small Sparrow Trainer craft was a survivor.... Renamed it the Sparrow Hawk and made it a legit fighter for now. I will be making a training varient at some point soon...ish.

As before, it has the single seat, with twin thrusters. Weapons consist of four ship-to-ship missiles and a single cannon (Currently under design and construction) under the nose of the fighter. Have to say i don't think there is a single surface that hasn't been altered from the original design

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
            been looking at some older meshes recently, seeing which i could resurrect and complete, and which i should delete....

http://img109.imageshack.us/i/sparrowhawkmerge1.jpg

The small Sparrow Trainer craft was a survivor.... Renamed it the Sparrow Hawk and made it a legit fighter for now. I will be making a training varient at some point soon...ish.

As before, it has the single seat, with twin thrusters. Weapons consist of four ship-to-ship missiles and a single cannon (Currently under design and construction) under the nose of the fighter. Have to say i don't think there is a single surface that hasn't been altered from the original design
            unsure about the nose and cockpit but the view from the side gives a real harrier feel...I like!
            Last edited by jasminaGo; 31 October 2010, 11:43 PM. Reason: removing IMG tags

sigpic

Comment

How's this?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

i think the harrier look was alot better than the new front and cockpit

Comment

I like it a lot better than the original!

sigpic

Comment

something for a sick girl.

Get Well Soon RR

The Marie Curie

Specs:

Length:1268.5 Ft/386.64m

Width:760 Ft/231.65m

Height:260 Ft/79.25m (w/o drop pods) 267.5 Ft/81.53m (with drop pods)

Armaments:None

Shields: Mk. 2 Asgard Shields

Specs are as posted by RR in the OSDT with a few additions.

instead of 3 "ambulance" Ships there are 6

and i added 16 Medical Drop pods so that the Marie Curie would not have to land if there were multiple emergencies across the galaxy.
                    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

haha i have an idea brewing in my head

Comment

She is truly beautiful Setsu, thank you again. Posting from mum's car...everytime I look down I get sick I'll be home soon I guess, traffic on the Freeway is like a carpark though

How many 401's does she take? Are they medivac versions???? oh do we have that yet?

Comment

6 401's they are the "ambulance" ships i was refering to
                          and no they have not yet been modded as medivac ships
                          i need to redo the 401 for your dad first

Comment

V Nice ship Setsuna, don't know that out intergalatic enemies will recognise the Red Cross though

Thanks to Commander PJOZ for the siggy

Comment

doesn't matter our allies will once we tell them what it means

Comment

Probably the biggest change in my modelling since I found Podium.
                                I've switched... to... *internet timeout*

(Fourth attempt :@)
                                Here's a render of something I made... in two minutes. Imagine this on SU *head explodes* and it doesn't lag... at all
                                Loving blender so far!
                                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X