X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
    yeah i know i forgot sorry but it is surposed to be a future ship,
    Spoiler:
    the reason why wraith ships drop out if hyperspace is because they're organic ships need time to recover from the effects of hyperspace radiation
    so why couldn't they fire a stunner pulse like that it can't use more power than some of the energy vollys their ships makes and who said it had to be done from space
    Okay what is the point of a mass culling beam that eliminates the need for darts if the ship itself has to be in the atmosphere to fire it? That would only give those on the planet a better chance of blowing the main threat up IMO.

Comment

i didn't say it was ment to fired while in the atmosphere but it does have shields now so it could do it...i was just saying i haven't specified where it fires from if you think it would be better if fires from space fine...it can do both...lol
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

i didn't say it was ment to fired while in the atmosphere but it does have shields now so it could do it...i was just saying i haven't specified where it fires from if you think it would be better if fires from space fine...it can do both...lol
        OK. By the way are these two new mass culling "attachments" anything like that one giant beam that the wraith sent down from orbit in "Letters from Pegasus?"

And yes having it come down from orbit would increase the chances that few would escape.

Comment

actually someone else mentioned it on another thread but i thought it would be cool add it to a ship it may look like the white beam in letters from pegasus i was thinking of just gigantic versions of their smaller counterparts
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Has anyone finished their DSC-304 variants yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
              Actually, with all the new eye candy we're getting from the new seasons, I've gone back and started detail work on my Daedalus moddel. So my planetary assault redesign has been delayed for now.

Comment

Oh. No problem. I was just wondering.

Comment

any chance we'll be seeing said model soon? *drools* lol
                  Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
                  +
                  Join the Adeptus Astartes

Comment

Honestly don't know. Maybe a week, maybe not.

Comment

Cooky, you're making me drool with these awesome renders. What 3D program are you using to make those?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
                        *SIGH* Don't expect my ship anytime soon. It's taking a lot longer then I thought it would.

Comment

Originally posted by caskin
                          Cooky, you're making me drool with these awesome renders. What 3D program are you using to make those?
                          Thanks. I use blender to do my 3d moddeling.

By the way, can someone please tell me how to spell the word 'moddel'? Spelling was never my strong suit.

Comment

'model'

Comment

Well, here's my variant: The Endeavor, a heavy battleship version of the Daedalus. Complete specs will be posted at a later date.

Last edited by Andrew Joshua Talon; 30 July 2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

'model'
                                Woo hoo! Thanks! Thats been driving me nuts for weeks now.

Comment

Working...
                                X