• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locutes View Post
    I've started working on a shipyard.
    Spoiler:

NOTE 1: ships not mine, just used to show size
    NOTE 2: 304 is scaled at 500m long
    NOTE 3: Battlestar variant is used to show immense BSG ship sizes (nice design though, again not mine)
    Make it into a C or E shaped shipyard and it would remind me of the Scorpion Fleetyards in BSG "Razor". Nice
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

First time this week I've had any time so I thought I would keep going with my dont even know what type of ship to call it.

Anyway I've started panelling from the rear, forward hopefully its all done by the time the weekends over.

Spoiler:

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

I like it....my only question is.... where are the airlocks to get in and out?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

There is one you can't see it because of the coil guns, the lines coming up the nose are geips for climbing up.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
            There is one you can't see it because of the coil guns, the lines coming up the nose are geips for climbing up.
            ?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

worked on this assault cruiser for a while got busy abandoned it then started to work on it again. i recently finished the cannons, i pretty much want some feed back on this.

main cannons
              Spoiler:

point defense turrets
              Spoiler:

up veiw
              Spoiler:

side veiw
              Spoiler:

angle view
              Spoiler:

back veiw
              Spoiler:
              time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
              sigpic

Comment

well for one i can see componets not lineing up.. secondly i spy ALOT of reversed faces...

the design of the "guns" are pretty basic but i kinda like where you were going with em.

the ship design is fairly basic and very blocky and it doesnt really speak to me..

Comment

Something new and original from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post

half of my brain died from the awesomeness of that, and yes i do have trouble with pieces lining up.
                    time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                      half of my brain died from the awesomeness of that, and yes i do have trouble with pieces lining up.
                      thanks , yeah but id sort those reversed faces first before you do anything else.

Comment

That is one nice ship

Comment

thanks.

Comment

looks like a bicycle hemet inspired the design there ALX.

and here are some updates on my 501
                            sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                              looks like a bicycle hemet inspired the design there ALX.
                              my mrs said the same thing but it wasnt an inspiration it just ended up that way.

Comment

Wow! You really have found a way to think like an alien! What a marvelous way to waste space!

Comment

Working...
                                X