• Show
Clear All

Autodesk 3ds Max
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
      Autodesk 3ds Max
      http://www.cgarchitect.com/upclose/article30_TB.asp

I hope that helps. (Since I don't use 3d max)

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
      Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

thanks for the help I am going to check out the website now
        sigpic

Comment

well I have a little uppdate on my bc-304.. I have added alot of small stuff as you can see
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
            lookinng good RJB, cant wait to see them finished

Comment

well here is someting i started to play with today it was suposed to be a fighter but I am not sure of what "class" it is now
              (basic shape)
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

could be a tauri scoutship or something of that nature.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

looks like a bomber to me.
                  Visit my Website

Comment

well here is someting i started to play with today it was suposed to be a fighter but I am not sure of what "class" it is now
                    (basic shape)
                    Spoiler:
                    It looks like a shuttlepod from Star Trek Enterprise.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

well i guess it could have hyperspace capebilites then?
                      sigpic

Comment

Please Comment it is a work in progress and i wold like some input.

Spoiler:
                        Type: Long-range, hyperdrive capable, super assault-ship

Ships Made: ??

Naval Classification: Super Conquer-Class Assault-Ship(SCAs)

Hull: Regenerative Organic Dual-layer alloy hull

Dimensions:
                        Height: ???m
                        Length: ???m
                        Beam: ???m

Crew: Required crew of??

Craft: ??

Power plant:
                        Graviton Temporal Core

Engines:
                        1xGraviton Hyperdrive
                        1x Large Dark-Matter Drive
                        4x Medium Ion Drives

Armament/Weapons:
                        9x beam Particle Weapons
                        24x repeating Energy Weapons (point-defense system)
                        8x Graviton particle bombs

Defenses:
                        Temporal-phase shield technology
                        Regenerative Organic Dual-layer alloy hull
                        Point-defense system

Other Technology:

Technology Descriptions:
                        Graviton Temporal Core
                        The Graviton Temporal Core extracts energy from the universe itself, by using graviton particles in conjunction with the relativity of time. Energy is extracted from the interactions of all three dimensions of space with the final interaction of the forth dimension time. The energy released is extremely vast and much of the energy is not used by the ship. This “wasted” energy is instead dissipated across time using the principle of time dilatation.

Regenerative Organic Dual-layer alloy hull
                        The ship is made up of two main components an Organic (living) and an inorganic. The ship as described is a living ship that has being integrated with an inorganic alloy. This integration has allowed the ship to interact with artificial interfaces with organic “synapses’” allowing faster data transfer and interaction.

The organic alloy has the additional quality of being able to regenerate over time, this allows the ship to evolve and partially adapt to its environment. The organic component is the key for controlling the Graviton Temporal Core without the effect of relative time dilatation.

Dark-Matter Technology
                        The use of dark-matter in propulsion systems is more effective than the conventional Ion Drive systems. Using the hypothetical dark-matter as a main source of propulsion, interacting with a larger matter base the propulsion is much faster and reliable.

Graviton Hyperdrive

History:

Comment

(basic shape)
                          Spoiler:
                          Can i please make the specs for that ship? It perfectly matches a ship i've had in my mind for the Virtual fleet. My model wasn't very good and i haven't had time to go back and do another one but yours is perfect.
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            Can i please make the specs for that ship? It perfectly matches a ship i've had in my mind for the Virtual fleet. My model wasn't very good and i haven't had time to go back and do another one but yours is perfect.
                            well you can do so if you want I am not any good with specs anyway lol
                            I have an uppdate for it should I post it?
                            sigpic

Comment

well you can do so if you want I am not any good with specs anyway lol
                              I have an uppdate for it should I post it?
                              Ok thanks

Yes post it lol. You don't need permission
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

well then here it is
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X