This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    If they did, then why don't the Jumpers have Hyperdrives that aren't created by McKay messing with the settings?

What about having a hyper drive that isn't ZPM powered... but that can only perform a short jump and has to 'cool down' for a couple of hours before it can be used again?
    okay what dont you understand about the word PROTOTYPE????
    the PROTO or the TYPE?????

i do believe that werd means not usable 4 mainstream use as bugs still need to be werked out
    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

having a bad day marc?
      calm down do some "whoosaaah woosaaah"

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
        having a bad day marc?
        calm down do some "whoosaaah woosaaah"
        GET ON MESSENGER ALEX

oops caps

Comment

ALX- awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
            Fantastic....
            thank you bud!

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
            GET ON MESSENGER ALEX

oops caps
            OKEY! OOPS CAPS

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            ALX- awesome
            figured youd like it as its so very detailed and getting more and more so
            thanks m8!

Comment

after werking my way through several designs i decided i liked this one best

this is the final basic design

the ship carries 32 mutli-purpose drop pods
              1 drop corvette that carries 1 regular size aircraft drop pod or 2 half size aircraft drop pods

the full size ACD's(aircraft drop pods) carry a total of 32 aircraft each

the ship including the drop corvette is 1,150ft/350m long, 590ft/180m wide, 320ft/98m tall

each multipurpose drop pod measures 100ft/30.5m wide, 50ft/a5.25m deep and 50ft/15.25m tall

the regular size ACDs measure 574ft/175m long, 230ft/70m wide, and 90ft/27m tall

@ Dr. Lee:

wasnt attacking you was just a little PO'd cuz it seems quite frequently on this forum noone reads the entir post b4 they comment on it and that is one of my pet peeves. If you are going to comment on something plz read the entire post b4 you do so. It would be much appreciated thanx.

(taken from original post) Upon investigation they find 2 fighter prototypes,
              Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 05 February 2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                after werking my way through several designs i decided i liked this one best

this is the final basic design

the ship carries 32 mutli-purpose drop pods
                1 drop corvette that carries 1 regular size aircraft drop pod or 2 half size aircraft drop pods

the full size ACD's(aircraft drop pods) carry a total of 32 aircraft each

the ship including the drop corvette is 1,150ft/350m long, 590ft/180m wide, 320ft/98m tall

each multipurpose drop pod measures 100ft/30.5m wide, 50ft/a5.25m deep and 50ft/15.25m tall

the regular size ACDs measure 574ft/175m long, 230ft/70m wide, and 90ft/27m tall

@ Dr. Lee:

wasnt attacking you was just a little PO'd cuz it seems quite frequently on this forum noone reads the entir post b4 they comment on it and that is one of my pet peeves. If you are going to comment on something plz read the entire post b4 you do so. It would be much appreciated thanx.

(taken from original post) Upon investigation they find 2 fighter prototypes,

It's a little on the box like but I like the change of engines.

Comment

Lighting and window setup test

how does it look?

Comment

Lighting and window setup test

how does it look?
                    Looks great so far Alx, looking forward to some finished renders with that beast

Comment

Originally posted by scott2753 View Post
                      Looks great so far Alx, looking forward to some finished renders with that beast
                      Thank you scott more coming rest asured

Comment

well i said more was coming and here it is

feel free to comment and/or critique.

Comment

well i said more was coming and here it is

feel free to comment and/or critique.
                          Hmm, are you using the procedural texture "Honeycomb" for the window? Because it looks uneven.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                            Hmm, are you using the procedural texture "Honeycomb" for the window? Because it looks uneven.
                            actually the windows are modeled not textured and i made them diffrent sizes throughout the ship so it would add a sporadic feel.

or were you reffering to the dome? yeah it is a bit un even as i havnt scaled the hexagon texture corectly just yet.
                            Last edited by Alx; 05 February 2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

actually the windows are modeled not textured and i made them diffrent sizes throughout the ship so it would add a sporadic feel.

or were you reffering to the dome? yeah it is a bit un even as i havnt scaled the hexagon texture corectly just yet.
                              Dome.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                Dome.
                                dooooooooooh mmmm-e!

Comment

Working...
                                X