This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    It's space, 3D, i know ships turn, but mayeb not fast enough, and what if your surounded?
    Well for the Morpheus it has this to help out with that issue.

sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Slick Bob !
      reminds me that I need to finish Levi2 and add the TNIG on it

Comment

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper View Post
        It's been a while since I've seen a ship thread on here. So anyone who has designs/ideas for battleships, support craft or fighters post them here. Common sense rules apply. I don't want to see anything like this:

"My ship will be 10km long. It can carry 300 Death Stars in it's hangar(or 3 Billion f302s and 500 000 jumpers). It's equiped with 4 million Trinity cannons and 5 Gazillion drones. It's powered by 500 ZPM;s and 5 black holes and 1 Hamster in a threadwheel. It's captained by Captains Kirk,Picard, JAneway, Sisko, Archer, Hunt and Keys. It is also captained by Vin Diesel. It has two A.I.'s-Romie(from Andromeda) and Cortana.
        It also carries 1 million Spartan II super soldiers, 3 million tanks and 11Billion nukes. It's shields can withstand the combined force of 10 supernovas every second. It's hyperdrive allows it to get to Atlantis from Earth in exactly 0.00004 nanoseconds. ANd naturally it's main weapon can destroy the UNiverse. "

Please in the name of all that is holy,logical and scientific-don't post things like that!I've seen way too many.

ALso I'm thinking more about ships in the near future than say 30 years from now.
        Well honestly I would have to say that my ship would be like the ARC-170 Starfight from Star Wars. But it would have to have more realistic weapons and power source. Oh yeah Earth would also have to prefect the hyperdrive for the F-302's, so it could fly outside the BC-304's and protect them like we do with our Aircraft Carriers. And that is what my ship would be like.

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
          Slick Bob !
          reminds me that I need to finish Levi2 and add the TNIG on it
          Thanks, you ship is sweet also, i dont know how you do it, my computer slows down soooooo much when I open up the Stormfront or Gaia. But just an FYI the TNIG's are hard to make, took me about 1 1/2 hours to make it. Change the the sides to the circles to more the 24, it just doesn't look right.

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
          Well honestly I would have to say that my ship would be like the ARC-170 Starfight from Star Wars. But it would have to have more realistic weapons and power source. Oh yeah Earth would also have to prefect the hyperdrive for the F-302's, so it could fly outside the BC-304's and protect them like we do with our Aircraft Carriers. And that is what my ship would be like.
          Sorry bud, I don't think that he's around anymore. That post was about more than two years ago.
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Just dropping by. Did anyone even bother completeing my challenge or was the reward too small, in other words non-existant?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
              Just dropping by. Did anyone even bother completeing my challenge or was the reward too small, in other words non-existant?
              OMG I forgot about it. I had something but it got pushed to the side.
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Has anyone made a picture of a 305? Just wondering what it looks like.
                sigpic

Comment

Update, the front of the nose section it pretty much complete

sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Cephalus View Post
                    Has anyone made a picture of a 305? Just wondering what it looks like.
                    There have been so many takes on it I've lost track.

Comment

I think i had a design with the 305 designation once....... i think

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Im copying a form and when I paste it, it get pasted 90degrees clockwise !!!
                        wth. anyone ever encounter this problem in sketchup ?

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
                          Im copying a form and when I paste it, it get pasted 90degrees clockwise !!!
                          wth. anyone ever encounter this problem in sketchup ?
                          did u get that pm i sent u?
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's a model I made as part of a submission in the AU Fleet.

...Not too shabby i thinks.
                            Spoiler:

Thanks to Boberth2o for the guns.
                            Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cephalus View Post
                              did u get that pm i sent u?
                              I do not understand what you are talking about in the last PM u sent me. whats the simm you are talking about.
                              In any case I dont have time for any other project other than the only model im working on right now gotta hate my new life somehow lol

nice ship titan !
                              I like the top view

Comment

Can you put it on the warehouse titan?
                                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                                X