X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OjZyQ6LGE&NR=1

Comment

Ok I lost the model for that last ship i posted so i thought i would post an updade on my eds-101 me and froggy are working on.

Spoiler:

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Here is another fast size chart.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5...tfeb23aro6.jpg

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
        Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

simply amazing RJB, i love ur ships

Comment

I agree, Have you thought of doing a 'battle group' style of scene with your finished ships?

Started yet another new ship about 2 hours ago. all i know of this is that it's about 200 foot long and four decks high. Not got a render to show yet.

More details will emerge as i decide what they are.

Another ship i've not shown here is this...

Spoiler:

It's only weaponry is four beam weapons placed either side of the cockpit, though i've not modeled them yet. Asgard shields, hyperdrive and beaming tech are included as well. (The two people are not my own work)

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

That Is Freaking Amazing =o

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

here is a small update
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Very nice

Will you be lighting this?

Edit- Hopefuilly i've just greened you for the post Boberth.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    I agree, Have you thought of doing a 'battle group' style of scene with your finished ships?

Started yet another new ship about 2 hours ago. all i know of this is that it's about 200 foot long and four decks high. Not got a render to show yet.

Spoiler:

It's only weaponry is four beam weapons placed either side of the cockpit, though i've not modeled them yet. Asgard shields, hyperdrive and beaming tech are included as well. (The two people are not my own work)
                    Reminds me of the shuttle thingy form star trek, well done:thumbsup:

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                    here is a small update

Ooooooooo..........*drools*

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                      here is a small update
                      Nice!
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Very nice

Will you be lighting this?

Edit- Hopefuilly i've just greened you for the post Boberth.....
                        Yes you did and Yes I will be lighting it if you mean the base and the chair glowing thingys
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          Reminds me of the shuttle thingy form star trek, well done:thumbsup:
                          Funny enough, the final shape was inspired by an element on an original ST ship design.

I've got a slight quandry i'm in need of fixing. Hopefuly there's someone on here who can help.

I'm using 3D Max 9. I've got two seperate objects in one scene i want to add two seperate materials to. For some reason i cannot fathom, it won't let me do this and will only allow one of the two materials in the scene at any one time.

It's the second time i've had this problem surface and i can't remeber what i did last time to fix this.

Can anyone help?

That is indeed what i mean Boberth

Comment

Once I get the two ships I'm working on done I'll do a nice in space fleet scene.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                            Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Spoiler:

It's only weaponry is four beam weapons placed either side of the cockpit, though I've not modeled them yet. Asgard shields, hyperdrive and beaming tech are included as well. (The two people are not my own work)
                              Yeah that is pretty cool. Does RASF mean Royal Aero-Space Force?

And now here is something just so everyone knows that I'm still alive. Its another rendition of Crazy Tom's
                              Sparrow-class jumper. I've made some , rough, weapons pods as well as some changes to the rear entrance...

Spoiler:

So thoughts of this rendition?

Comment

looks pretty good

Comment

Working...
                                X