X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what its there fore
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

After seeing RJB's tempest running light, i had to have a go myself.

http://titan-hq.deviantart.com/art/B...ights-72577742

Theres the link to my BC-303 running lights. I hope its not too bad.
      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

For those of you on here that know me (Under a different name) from a different site you'll know that i can't seem to wait until i've finished one 'Project' before i start another. So hee is another...

Presenting the Katana Class (Formerly known the Sword Class) Stealth ship-

Linky
        Linky

Designed as an 'infiltrator' this ship is equipped with the latest version Cloaking Generator. It is also equiped with the latest hyperdrive varient and a small hangerbay that contains one 'GateJumper' (Another of my many meshes). The 'GJ' is used as a patrol and close combat ship as well as it's main job as a transport vessel (And yes, as the name suggests it is capable of travelling through the Gate network).

Crewed with only a handful of personnel the Katana is protected with an Asgard shield and four Missile tubes (The ship carries around twenty individual missiles).

More on the GateJumper-

Linky

As i mentioned above this ship is capable iof travelling though a Stargate. Designed to be the Tau'ri version of the Puddlejumper this ship does almost all of the jobs a 'PJ' can do. Capable of carrying around 6 or so people (Plus two crewmembers) in relative comfort it is capable of taking double ala a sardine can. The image linked above is an early version of the ship and is missing a number of items.

One of them being a railgun located on the top of the main hull but sized so that it would not foul entry into a gate (ala 38 minutes) Like every ship i design it'll have an Asgard Shield and possibly a Cloaking device as well.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

hey guys, this is my first ship and i have no idea how to 3d model so i just sketched it in paint.

Tell me what u think

U.S.S Abydos

Name: USS Abydos

Class: Destroyer

Classifacation: DS-316

Role: Small Hyperspace Capable Support Ship

Tech Base: Tauri/Asgard

Operators: Tauri

Decks: 9

Dimensions: Length – 212m
          Width – 65m
          Height – 24m

Crew: 7 – 24, Max 90

Engines: 3 Fusion Sublight Engines and 1 Standed Asgard Hyperdrive

Weapons: 4 x Point Defence Rail Guns ( 2 Single, 2 Double )
          2 x Type II Asgard Ion Canons ( Single Barreled )
          12 x Mark III Missile Tube s
          4 x Mark IX Missile Tubes

Support Craft: 2 x X-04 Shuttle Bombers

Defences: Standard Tauri Bubble Shield
          Trinium Hull

Power Plant: 3 x Mark II Naquadah Reactors

History and Use: In 2009, with the Ori and the Gou’ald defeated the main threat was the Wraith in the pegasus galaxy. The Wraiths main advantage was numbers, so in response to this, using the asgard database, a number of smaller ships were created in greater numbers than the DSC-304 to try and counter this advantage. After a few failures a new support craft was created, the X-316 Abydos. In a test to see how effective it would be the Abydos was put into battle against a lone wraith cruiser. After a brief but intense battle the Abydos destroyed the cruiser with a direct hit using Mark IX Warhead. After a few minor modifications the X-316 was deemed a success and put into production as the DS-316 Abydos class Destroyer. These ships are cheap to make and effective in battle. So far 12 DS-316’s have been made with a lot more under construction. These ship normaly travel in groups of 3 and often act as support crafts to a DSC-304.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Its a pretty good design
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by sg1lostatlantis View Post
              More on the GateJumper-

Linky

As i mentioned above this ship is capable iof travelling though a Stargate. Designed to be the Tau'ri version of the Puddlejumper this ship does almost all of the jobs a 'PJ' can do. Capable of carrying around 6 or so people (Plus two crewmembers) in relative comfort it is capable of taking double ala a sardine can. The image linked above is an early version of the ship and is missing a number of items.

One of them being a railgun located on the top of the main hull but sized so that it would not foul entry into a gate (ala 38 minutes) Like every ship i design it'll have an Asgard Shield and possibly a Cloaking device as well.
              I love the gatejumper! i want one. I think earth needs a gatejumper, instead of relying on the ancients to leave PJs behind all the time.

Do you have any updated pictures it?

Originally posted by jonos101
              hey guys, this is my first ship and i have no idea how to 3d model so i just sketched it in paint.

Tell me what u think

U.S.S Abydos

Name: USS Abydos

Class: Destroyer

Classifacation: DS-316

Role: Small Hyperspace Capable Support Ship

Tech Base: Tauri/Asgard

Operators: Tauri

Decks: 9

Dimensions: Length – 212m
              Width – 65m
              Height – 24m

Crew: 7 – 24, Max 90

Engines: 3 Fusion Sublight Engines and 1 Standed Asgard Hyperdrive

Weapons: 4 x Point Defence Rail Guns ( 2 Single, 2 Double )
              2 x Type II Asgard Ion Canons ( Single Barreled )
              12 x Mark III Missile Tube s
              4 x Mark IX Missile Tubes

Support Craft: 2 x X-04 Shuttle Bombers

Defences: Standard Tauri Bubble Shield
              Trinium Hull

Power Plant: 3 x Mark II Naquadah Reactors

History and Use: In 2009, with the Ori and the Gou’ald defeated the main threat was the Wraith in the pegasus galaxy. The Wraiths main advantage was numbers, so in response to this, using the asgard database, a number of smaller ships were created in greater numbers than the DSC-304 to try and counter this advantage. After a few failures a new support craft was created, the X-316 Abydos. In a test to see how effective it would be the Abydos was put into battle against a lone wraith cruiser. After a brief but intense battle the Abydos destroyed the cruiser with a direct hit using Mark IX Warhead. After a few minor modifications the X-316 was deemed a success and put into production as the DS-316 Abydos class Destroyer. These ships are cheap to make and effective in battle. So far 12 DS-316’s have been made with a lot more under construction. These ship normaly travel in groups of 3 and often act as support crafts to a DSC-304.
              I like the design, do you have any pics of it? I know you said you have sketched it in paint, but i cant see anything.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
                I love the gatejumper! i want one. I think earth needs a gatejumper, instead of relying on the ancients to leave PJs behind all the time.

Do you have any updated pictures it?

I like the design, do you have any pics of it? I know you said you have sketched it in paint, but i cant see anything.
                i have sketched it in paint but i dont know how to upload it

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

just thought i'de post another crap design

its a battle carrier roughly 3 times the size of the daedalus

anyone hoo wants too have a go is more than welcome

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                    just thought i'de post another crap design

its a battle carrier roughly 3 times the size of the daedalus

anyone hoo wants too have a go is more than welcome
                    Whats the link to d/l the model? that link just shows a pic.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
                      Whats the link to d/l the model? that link just shows a pic.
                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...3bfdcd5c134204

there's the link

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                        cheers man

sigpic

Comment

Here's my newest WIP, a heavy ancient warship with a lot of aurora in it

Spoiler:

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                            Here's my newest WIP, a heavy ancient warship with a lot of aurora in it

Spoiler:

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Enjoy
                            AAAggggggg! dude how are you so good?

Comment

freaking awesome Semmer.

Comment

looking great Semmer.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                                Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Working...
                                X