Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do know mallacore aka RJB is on this website too.
    Visit my Website

Comment

lol,nope iddn't know that, i talk to him sometiems on deviant art my bad

Comment

I have seen the Aries several time,s the images wont load up at the moment but as to what to do with it (regarding you PM) i dont thnk there is anything to be done. If RJB who is the creator enters it in to the fleet or something then very well but it would have to be 3.0 as 2.0 is already in full flow. I like the modelling for both Ex and Aries and if he want to submit them with or without specs (which could be gathered from others in due course) then its completely up to him.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by USS Excalibur View Post
          lol,nope iddn't know that, i talk to him sometiems on deviant art my bad
          Yeah I get around.
          What do you go by on DA? (I know a lot of stargate fans.)

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
          I have seen the Aries several time,s the images wont load up at the moment but as to what to do with it (regarding you PM) i dont thnk there is anything to be done. If RJB who is the creator enters it in to the fleet or something then very well but it would have to be 3.0 as 2.0 is already in full flow. I like the modelling for both Ex and Aries and if he want to submit them with or without specs (which could be gathered from others in due course) then its completely up to him.
          I was thinking of taking part in 3.0 since 2.0 seems to be reaching it's end.

Well we will see where time is at for me this summer and if someone whats to fill me in with all that is involved to take part in the virtual fleet, that would be a great help.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
          Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
            What do you go by on DA? (I know a lot of stargate fans.)
            even though the question is not aimed at me I use DA and hope to remain anonymous

I too think if it is OK that I'll join the newcoming fleet as the current one seems to be nearing its end.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              even though the question is not aimed at me I use DA and hope to remain anonymous
              You can run but you can't hide, I'll keep an eye out for you and sooner or later I'll find out what you go by.
              *insert evil smile and laugh.*

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                I too think if it is OK that I'll join the newcoming fleet as the current one seems to be nearing its end.
                Originally posted by RJB View Post
                I was thinking of taking part in 3.0 since 2.0 seems to be reaching it's end.

Well we will see where time is at for me this summer and if someone whats to fill me in with all that is involved to take part in the virtual fleet, that would be a great help.
                It would be great for you to get involved in the fleets both of you.

For the one year anniversary next month Me and Immhotep are planning on releasing a huge guide to the entire fleet. That will give you any information you need.

Fleet 3.0 will be starting possibly in a couple of months.
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

in addition to the guide there is also the website:

http://www.freewebs.com/gwfchat/index.htm
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

really good website
                    sigpic

Comment

I think this will be the final version of my ship
                      Please comment

the side
                      Spoiler:

The front
                      Spoiler:

the back
                      Spoiler:

opionions and suggestions are welcome
                      sigpic

Comment

whats the gateworld fleet do exactly?
                        "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

Originally posted by TKG View Post
                          whats the gateworld fleet do exactly?
                          It's a huge piece of fanfiction where ships designed by memebers of gateworld take part in storylines set in the future. Check out the website it's not quite up to date but it has most of it.
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

will do, I've got stacks of ship designs I barely use.
                            "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

Dont we all. Im still waiting for cooky to join the fleet, the person is lurking and i will continue to raise his lurkyness whenever noticed!
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

Update on my Daedalus model.

So far I have redid the main engines of the ship and finished off the back end details. All that is left now is the fighter bays, main command deck and a few odds and ends over the whole of the ship.

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X