This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFOwned
    I have a better gate model if you need one. Two actually, one I made and one I got from someone else that has like 500,000 polies, perfect detail.
    I'd like to finish mine, obviously it is still very early in the build process. Though if you could point out some good refrence material, I'd be greatfull.

The Asis looks awsome, by the way.

Comment

yes i love that ship, it looks awesome still wokring on my targets
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        yes i love that ship, it looks awesome still wokring on my targets
        Which ship are you talking about the Asis?? WTFOWNED your ships look really good...i'm going to start work on a Hades varient it's going to be larger and more of a warship designed to take down wraith cruisers and launch attacks on hive weak spots...
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

is it going to not have a bit weird box bit at the front?? im being mean but i just dont like te box bit at the front, im sorry buba i love the actual ship specs and things though.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            is it going to not have a bit weird box bit at the front?? im being mean but i just dont like te box bit at the front, im sorry buba i love the actual ship specs and things though.

what box? the one at the very front where the missiles are housed? and it's ok i don't mind
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Here is the Dager F-322 built in the same premise that the achient drones work by ripping into is target.

the demintions are
              8 meters long
              3.5 meters wide
              2.5 meters tall

can be broken down in to three sectiones and sent through the gate it was designed as an alert fighter able to lunch at a moments notice. the leaging edge of the ship is composed of plasma charged trnium-cabonite composite to rip through just about any and every thing that it comes up against in battle. alose equiped with a antiplasma shilding and to incase the piolit and body of the aircraft. Twin vulcun cannons and a mullti rocket bod luncher the F-322 Dager is truly a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate
                Here is the Dager F-322 built in the same premise that the achient drones work by ripping into is target.

the demintions are
                8 meters long
                3.5 meters wide
                2.5 meters tall

can be broken down in to three sectiones and sent through the gate it was designed as an alert fighter able to lunch at a moments notice. the leaging edge of the ship is composed of plasma charged trnium-cabonite composite to rip through just about any and every thing that it comes up against in battle. alose equiped with a antiplasma shilding and to incase the piolit and body of the aircraft. Twin vulcun cannons and a mullti rocket bod luncher the F-322 Dager is truly a force to be reckoned with.
                F-322 is my name. >> And that thing wouldnt work at all. Carbonite is like..an explosive..and charging it with plasma can't be healthy. Unless its supposed to explode. But even if it didn't exdplode, it could only be used against the wraith in the first place, everyone else has shields. Except for some smaller stuff. And it would probably just hit a hive and like..explode. And the dimensions are like..small. It wouldnt even need to be broken down to go through the gate. But it wouldnt fit shield generators, a person, engines, multiple rockets, and vulcan cannons.
                Last edited by ZakeD; 29 September 2006, 03:50 PM.

Comment

have you seen a PJ

Comment

I'd like to see a ship called "the tempest."

A name like that would scare me,

I'd be like, "what the heck does it do to be called that?" and they'd be like",

If that scares you wait till we bring out, "the Rock,"

Then I wouldn't be that scared.

I could smell what it was cooking a mile away.

Comment

Yes I have. And they are way bigger. And utilize technology that is way more advanced then ours.

Comment

your right carbonite is not the right its carbon i was thinking in chemistry but a pj is not bigger the 8 meters

Comment

I'd say it's about 4 meters high and 4 wide, and around 8 meters long.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                            i will now unveil the hades class anti fighter gunship to comemorate by 700th post...

Spoiler:
                            Class:Hades
                            type: anti fighter gunship

~Technology Base: Tau'ri/Asgard

~Dimensions:
                            -Length: 54m
                            -Width: 33m (widest point)
                            -Height: 11m

~Capacity:
                            -2 pilots
                            -10 additional crew for maximum performance

~Powerplant: Two Mk. I Naquada generators

~Propulsion:
                            - 2 medium tauri designed engines
                            - anti gravity wave generators (grants great manueverablity)

~Ship Systems:
                            - standard systems on all current tauri starships
                            - advanced targeting computer
                            -Sensors: Asgard Sensor Array
                            -comunications array

~Armament:
                            - 7 three metre barrel rail guns
                            - 2 launchers for 20 high yield anti fighter missile rounds fired from the front

~Defenses:
                            -12 thick reactive trinium armor plating (naquadah reinforced in key areas)
                            - asgard designed shield(relativly weak because of the low power source)

With the war with the wraith escalating the tauri descided that they needed away to manage the huge numbers of darts and culling forces the wraith had at their disposal the result was the hades. Designed to deal with the hordes of darts the hades is the last best hope for the settlements of the pegasus galaxy in groups of 5 or more these engage the darts while the larger ships attack the hives and cruisors. It is lightly shielded so cannot take much fire from cruisors or hives but can take on dozens of darts. It is highly manueverabale almost as manueverable as a wraith scout ship and it's full fire coverage makes up for it's short comings against the darts...

It also has the capacity to take down alkesh and other small vessels, it has shown reasonable success combating the ori fighters...

the hades is quickly becoming one of the most indespensable planetary defenses in the pegasus with as many as 3 dozen units active as of 2022 the Hades class is an invaluble asset to those planets that oppose the wraith....

front/side view
                            Spoiler:

thats it what do you all think?
                            Looks like a vacuum cleaner to me...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD
                              ...I don't like how it turned out in 3d. For some reason it reminds me of a duck. xD

Spoiler:
                              It's the front of the ship that resembles a duck beak... Just remove that protruding side edge in the front of the ship if you want to get rid of the 'duck beak' look.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                                It's the front of the ship that resembles a duck beak... Just remove that protruding side edge in the front of the ship if you want to get rid of the 'duck beak' look.
                                I like it, you could nickname it "The Reliable Malard" or "The Demonic Duck" or somthing else that's similarly silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X