• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Post the outcome
    __

__

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if they have gate moving, and no clips at all, but we all know thats not going to happen That would hurt my feelings, personally Haha... Well, time for me to go dreaming
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Hey guys, I don't know if this has been asked yet, but I was just wondering if any of ThOsE iN cHaRgE have mentioned that the opening credits are changing...

It would make sense, considering this is supposed to be the last year, but I know that the big thing is the $cha-ching$, so I won't hold my breath.

I'm really excited about Friday though, guys! I can't wait!
        S
        P
        O
        I
        L
        E
        R

Other than removing DSD from them and adding a picture of CJ as Teal'c with hair..no they are not changing the listing order or anything like that.
        ______
        Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Originally posted by GateAngel
          Other than adding a picture of CJ with hair..no they are not changing.
          Whaaa? Not even to remove DSD's credit?
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            Whaaa? Not even to remove DSD's credit?
            Didn't he mention that?

Originally posted by GateAngel
            S
            P
            O
            I
            L
            E
            R

Other than removing DSD from them and adding a picture of CJ as Teal'c with hair..no they are not changing the listing order or anything like that.
            How do you know? You saw it already?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Didn't he mention that?

How do you know? You saw it already?
              She's got a *really* good job. She saw it last week.
              ~bri~

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the info
                __

__

Comment

I want to see lots of asgard in the openning credits. They are my favorite part of Stargate.

Let's see.....Thor beaming O'neill out of the replicator infested sub would make a great clip.

Three asgard ships appearing to the rescue in Revelations....

Thor in his chair....eyes in wierd surprised form.
                  sigpic

Comment

Some Asgard in the opening credits would be a nice surprise. I agree with having Thor giving some surprised looks while he sits in the chair.

Comment

Looks like it's confirmed - I figured the new credits would contain that aerial battle over the Antarctic.
                      Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        Who likes the theme song? I like it
                        I love it, especially since I've learned the words from the commentary sing-a-long.
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

The new credits are very nice, and even include Chia-Teal'c.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, i was expecting that they would show that battle scene from LC And oh yes, i love Teal'cs hair Very nice

Comment

Oh goodie! I want to see these now!
                              __

__

Comment

The new season eight opening credits: NOTE: Not all the clips are new. And we're missing someone from the previous seven years. Sniff.

1) Clip of the SGC Stargate revolving
                                2) Jack from "48 Hours" (wearing civilian clothes, when he went to meet Harry Maybourne at the Butch Cassidy Motel)
                                3) Jack from "Exodus" (firing his P-90 [in the kneeling position] towards the Jaffa after he and Teal'c had been ambushed)
                                4) Jack, Teal'c and Aldwin looking over the bluff, down into the valley where Zippy's Alkesh's are landing and Jaffa are marching about ("Summit")
                                5) Jack, Thor and the other Asgard from "The Fifth Race"
                                6) Clip of the Death Glider strafing the Nasyan village from "In the Line of Duty"
                                7) Jack firing his sidearm towards the (phantom?) pig in "Paradise Lost"
                                8) Jack flying the X-302 towards the hyperdrive window in "Redemption - Part One"
                                9) Stargate SG-1 Title card
                                10) The X-302 from "Tangent" leaving Earth
                                11) NEW Clip of Sam -- season eight hair -- possibly from "New Order" (that beautiful one from "Descent" is gone. Sniff.)
                                12) From "48 Hours," Sam and Daniel, firing towards the strafing Death Gliders overhead
                                13) NEW clip From "New Order," a view of Teal'c - with hair and sideburns - (from the scene where they find Sam in the woods)
                                14) Teal'c from "48 Hours" firing on Tannith's Alkesh
                                15) From "Homecoming," Teal'c and Sam in the Kelownan storage room, as the Jaffa make an appearance
                                16) Scene from "Fallen" - F-302 flying out of an explosion, and Death Gliders peeling off
                                17) Scene from "Lost City - Part Two" -- the air battle over Antarctica
                                18) Scene from "Heroes - Part Two" -- the fire fight against the Jaffa
                                19) Scene from "Full Circle" -- the Abydonian pyramid exploding
                                20) Daniel Jackson in Hammond's office
                                21) Daniel from "Full Circle" engaging Anubis in a showdown
                                22) Side view of the SGC Stargate kawooshing
                                23) View of Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c walking up the SGC Stargate ramp and entering the event horizon

Missing -- Don S. Davis as General George Hammond.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
                                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
                                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X