This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Sometimes they do list them at the end also if they have too many, but normally these just include the producers and RDA
    Yeh Anubis is correct - when there is so many they place the name of the actors or actress who has the most scenes and lines at the beginning so actors and actresses who only have 1 line or more get placed at the end of the show after the first set of credits. An example being Season 4's The Light the actor who played Barber only spoke one or two words so his name was placed at the end.

Comment

Yah, thats what i said in the post a few posts up Haha... On the first page i mean
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Really? Well, just stating the obvious
        __

__

Comment

Who likes the theme song? I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            I rememeber that at the end of a season (not sure which) they changed ONE picture, but nothing to discuss
            Season 6 had three different opening sequences. The first one consisted mostly of close-up shots of the gate spinning. The second and third ones had many different clips and were practically identical to each other, the only difference being that a shot of Jack in the sarcophagus in Abyss was thrown out in favor of a shot of him firing his gun from Paradise Lost.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Love it. Downloaded it via the iTunes music store!
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                Season 6 had three different opening sequences. The first one consisted mostly of close-up shots of the gate spinning. The second and third ones had many different clips and were practically identical to each other, the only difference being that a shot of Jack in the sarcophagus in Abyss was thrown out in favor of a shot of him firing his gun from Paradise Lost.
                Really? I thought S7 had the Jack firing his gun from Paradise Lost, and S6 have always had the sarcophagus, but yah, i'll take your word for it

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  Who likes the theme song? I like it
                  I do! In fact, I like Stargate music in general. Enough so that I've bought all three soundtracks.

I just wish they'd release something from the other seasons besides season 1 as well.

Comment

Its funny how the dude who created the theme song gets angered with all the sound effects that stomps over it, haha... Good thing there aren't any sound effects in the opening or are there? I've listened to the song so much, i just don't notice anything else, haha...

Comment

I do! In fact, I like Stargate music in general. Enough so that I've bought all three soundtracks.

I just wish they'd release something from the other seasons besides season 1 as well.
                      When the series is done and over with (in 2018), hopefully CDs will be dead, and everything will be dvd audio, so they can release a compilation of ALL of the music.
                      sigpic

Comment

Who knows. There's bound to be SOME effects
                        __

__

Comment

Its funny how the dude who created the theme song gets angered with all the sound effects that stomps over it, haha...
                          I think he was just joking... Although that interview from the DVD version of last years Lowdown is the only one I've seen of him so I guess I can't be too sure.
                          Good thing there aren't any sound effects in the opening or are there? I've listened to the song so much, i just don't notice anything else, haha...
                          Nah, the opening sequence is refreshingly free of sound effects. Then again, Goldsmith didn't compose the main theme...

Comment

I think he was just joking... Although that interview from the DVD version of last years Lowdown is the only one I've seen of him so I guess I can't be too sure.

Nah, the opening sequence is refreshingly free of sound effects. Then again, Goldsmith didn't compose the main theme...
                            Who does? I've always thought that dude whos in charge of the sound place, who 'supposingly was joking' did it. I know he was in a 'joking' mood, i meant like yah, in a playful manner, he was saying his work is under appreciated, but of course, i appreciate it

Comment

Nearly all music has sound affects now
                              __

__

Comment

Who does? I've always thought that dude whos in charge of the sound place, who 'supposingly was joking' did it.
                                That's Joel Goldsmith, and yes it is him who does the music for SG-1. I was talking about the main theme only, the piece of music that was lifted from the original Stargate movie. That was composed by David Arnold.

Comment

Working...
                                X