This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyklon
    *edit* oh and have to mention Taneth too for reasons similar to Apophis. Would love to see more of whoever was behind that character.
    If you mean the actor, he's a Welshman (has anyone mentioned yet that the Welsh run the SGC? ) called Peter Wingfield, was also on "Highlander" (tv series) and is one of my all-time favourites

Yes, I'd have liked more Tanith, too!

But until then, BA'AL RULES!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I like good ol' Apophis.. Kind of a flat character, but he's just so beautiful...

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
        If you mean the actor, he's a Welshman (has anyone mentioned yet that the Welsh run the SGC? ) called Peter Wingfield, was also on "Highlander" (tv series) and is one of my all-time favourites

Yes, I'd have liked more Tanith, too!

But until then, BA'AL RULES!
        Thanks for the info will look out for more of his work

Comment

Well work it out,he's my user name(its actully his really egyptian name) onak rak,shel Apophis
          "Silence"Kneel before your God
          Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Apophis.I mean whats not to like?So evil and so full of himself!
            "Your insolence is amusing to my ears"-from "the devil you know"

Comment

I would have to say Nirrti or Hathor. Just having lady villians is great. Beautiful but Naughty what a combination.

I wouldn't mind being a Jaffa to a good looking woman like Nirrti or Hathor
              Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
              Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
              Mayboune: *shrugs*
              - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Nirrti is easily the coolest of them all. The evil scientist just appeals to me for some reason....Apophis never really did anything other than try to kill everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Some people think thats kewl Haha...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Anubis is definately the coolest.
                    He's got that black robe and a hood that covers his identity. He is a mystery to some people.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                      Ahh, Hathor!

You've got to admire her arrogance!
                      Not to mention her use of "we" I think she's the only goa'uld that kinda sorta admitted that there were more than one 'being' in there.
                      Jack:"Oh I don't know I just can't imagine cute little furry things making big powerful weapons"
                      Jonas:"I don't even know what they look like"
                      Jack:"Furling, sounds cute and fuzzy to me"
                      --Paradise Lost 615
                      Thor: "We can only hope this is the last footwear to fall"
                      --Unnatural Selection 612
                      Jack: I'm Larry, this is (points to Sam) Moe, and of course everybody's favorite (referring to Daniel) Curly.
                      --Seth 302

"Nu ani Anquiatas" - "We are the ancients"

Comment

This was a tough one, but I had to vote for Osiris. You think she's sweet Sarah Gardner and then BAM! She nails you with the hand device!

I liked Nirrti she was hot, in a twisted evil kind of way (although not as evil as some girls I've dated).

Tanith was cool, but I still think the Four Horsemen from Highlander would mop the floor with him.

Of the still living Goa'uld, Anubis is the coolest (part Ancient, and so far ahead technologically of the others) and he's for the most part unkillable.

Comment

I went with Osiris. There was just something about her that was compelling. She had an aura of authority and raw power that really sold the character.
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

"Make no mistake, Osiris will return and the rivers of the Earth will run red with blood!"

Need I say more?

Anna-Louise Plowan rocks!!! Bring back Sarah Gardner!!!

Comment

Sokar, then Apophis I guess.

Comment

Yu cos he is nuts lol...reminds me of my grandma bless her little heart.
                                ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Working...
                                X