Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al how can you not like a man who's idea of a good gift is a bomb?
    He's also got the whole drop a knife on you horozantilly thing going which i appreciate for the sheer cool ness.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Ahh, Hathor!

You've got to admire her arrogance!
      sigpic

Comment

This was a tough choice. I voted for Osiris because she(he) has a lot of style and malevolence just oozes from her smile.

Ba'al is a close second. Evil smile, I like the way he dresses and he has that cool gravity prison.

Yu is also a favorite just because he's a little different -- seemingly not *all* bad.

Other goa'ulds that could have been great, but were cut short, were Sok'ar and Tanith.

Anubis had *so* much potential, but he ended up being a little too much of a comic-book villain for me.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

its all about apophis. he's like the gou'auld that never could..

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Definitely Ba'al...he's so *evil* he gives me the shivers....and he's cool - good dress sense, inventive in his evil ways...I like my bad guys inventive!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Tough one, but I voted for Osiris. She/He's such a lady. I love the way (s)he talks and her style is just great.
              Closely followed by Ba'al, Apophis and Yu (can't really put them in any order cause they are (almost) equally great baddies) an then the other. There's actually no System Lord or generally Goa'uld I don't like.

Comment

Hathor all the way man! Not so much scary per se, but um...intimidating none the less....
                [email protected]
                http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                One nation under dog
                There of which I stand alone
                A face in the crowd
                Unsung, against the mold
                Without a doubt
                Singled out
                The only way I know

Comment

Ba'al. He doesn't preen and posture (not that I didn't like Apophis, but Ba'al's a nice change), he just gets on with the business at hand. And he's dishy, in a saturnine sort of way.

Madeleine

Comment

To tell the truth I don't love to hate any of them except Wossname who took over Conrad.. Wonder if they'll ever be a poll about just Who's Your Favorite? If it was I'd probably have to go with Sokar or.. Does Unas count (from Thor's Hammer)?
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Osiris - she just had great attitude and I loved how she portrayed a goa'uld. I also like Sokar, I was disappointed we didnt get to see more of him!
                      As above, so below

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Dagda
                        Osiris - she just had great attitude and I loved how she portrayed a goa'uld. I also like Sokar, I was disappointed we didnt get to see more of him!
                        I chose Hathor. I liked the way she took such pleasure in her work.
                        sigpic

Comment

I quite liked Zipacna..........................and i'm not sure why.

Comment

I think Apophis is my favorite.. he was our first Goa'uld after all.. (well unless you count Ra).. and he was just so darn persistent! And Peter Williams is hot hot hot! Someone hit the nail on the head by saying that he was the king of evil snarls.. I love his "I am way above you, you disgust me" looks!

As for the lady baddies.. I think I would have to go with Hathor.. so many men, so little time.. what a life! :-)
                            Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabeLexa
                              As for the lady baddies.. I think I would have to go with Hathor.. so many men, so little time.. what a life! :-)
                              'so many men'... haha, she is such a 'bleep' jk jk I liked Hathor too, although i also liked it when she died... Haha..
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If only Sokar were still around.
                                I wish he be alive somewhere hidding.

Comment

Working...
                                X