Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only caught the tailend when they saved Bray'tac, so i don't know how he acted in that episode.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Ryac isnt a real Jaffa every episode hes a whinny little brat I really Hope Teal'c knocks him out. Hes prolly marrying on of Teal'c's ex girlfriends lol I wanna see Teal'c Beat the living hell out of him so bad lol If I was tealc i nthat one episode(all of the ones involving Ryac) that kid woulda been wishing the Gou'alds were gods cause they woulda caught him already. but they aint muhahaaha
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

ok i'm glad i'm not alone in thinking that ry'ac is a whiny little brat, maybe ry'ac gets married and then HE dies because it's part of the marrage ritual or something...
        nah that's just wishful thinking on my part

Comment

Its gonna be great to see Ryac getting married!

Comment

I'd love to find out how it turns out. With Teal'c approval or not. What Bra'tac thinks is worthy. It will bring down some interesting points and portions of the episode.
            __

__

Comment

Have we even seen a Jaffa/Goa'uld wedding?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                Have we even seen a Jaffa/Goa'uld wedding?
                Nope.

Come to think of it, didn't someone somewhere say that an episode this season had the working title "My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding" or something like that?
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                  I think the idea is that some people just don't want to know anything at all about new shows before they see them.

You might be right, but as far as I'm concerned, if someone doesn't want to know anything about Season 8, they shouldn't be in the Season 8 Forum. And if they read a Season 8 thread, they can't complain about being spoiled. I realize that not everyone sees the same episode on the same day or week, but that is a risk everyone takes when they visit a forum.

I also agree that mentioning a semi-regular character in a thread title isn't really a "spoiler" since it doesn't really give anything away.

Comment

Originally posted by jyh
                    You might be right, but as far as I'm concerned, if someone doesn't want to know anything about Season 8, they shouldn't be in the Season 8 Forum.
                    Maybe so, but the GW forums has rules for this sort of thing, and the season 8 folder is not an exception... So there ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      Maybe so, but the GW forums has rules for this sort of thing, and the season 8 folder is not an exception... So there ya go.

But if an SG-1 fan knows that he/she see sees episodes a week or more after they're shown elsewhere, that person should know that other people have posted about the episode already, and enter the forum at his/her own risk. And I believe the original poster who opened this thread followed all the "rules"-- spoiler notice in thread title and in first thread.

Boy, life would sure be easier if all episodes were aired the same day/week all over the world!!! Who do we talk to about that???

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                        Nope.

Come to think of it, didn't someone somewhere say that an episode this season had the working title "My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding" or something like that?

CJ said that!!! He is the man!

Comment

You've actually got to love CJ's humour on and off the show. On screens his funny moment are such simple stares, eyebrow raises and that. Off show he comes up with some pretty decent comedy!
                          __

__

Comment

How do you think Jack will feel about all this?

You know - that Teal'c's son is getting married. I mean, every father would be proud right?

But Jack. He'll never see his son to get married. Do you think he'll feel a bit put out? I know I would. But I'd still be happy about Rya'c and Teal'c...

So what do you think?

Comment

Honestly, I can't imagine Jack being anything but pleased. He might be a little sad to think of Charlie, obviously, but not resentful of Teal'c or Ry'ac. He didn't seem to have any undue angsty feelings about Skaara's betrothal, and Skaara was kind of a son figure to Jack.
                              "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone
                                He didn't seem to have any undue angsty feelings about Skaara's betrothal, and Skaara was kind of a son figure to Jack.
                                Then again, Skaara's wedding never came to pass, either...

Comment

Working...
                                X