Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the fact that Ry'ac is going to be in it isn't a spoiler. It's a minor morsel of information. Of course, to appease the moaning ones you could change the title to "Ryac in Season 8?" with a question mark...

Anyway, seeing Ryac marry would be a cool scene. Teal'c would be so proud, and I'm sure O'Neill and SG-1 would be too.
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

[Darren, forgot about the spoiler warning in the thread title. I always forget this one]

Although I do agree with what most people are saying about the spoilers, perhaps the heading of the post could have been Ryac to . . . (Spoilers)?

Anyway, I'm sure Teal'c would be shocked to find out this information, and I'm sure he'll get the information from Bra'tac. I wonder if Teal'c will let him go through with it, and I wonder who it is. Hmmmmm. I've always liked Ryac as a character for Teal'c. I think he's great
      __

__

Comment

I don't think there will be anything sinister about the wedding.

Comment

I'm sure Teal'c will let him go through with it, unless someone gets killed in the process
          __

__

Comment

Someone will probably will Well thats my guess..
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think it may be Bra'tac and I think it may be Ishta or possibly even Ryac. But I don't want any three of them to go
              __

__

Comment

The whole idea Rya'c getting married excites me for the main reason that we get a better look at Jaffa culture.I enjoy the idea of getting to see some of their social rituals & comparing them to the typical Tau'ri ones.

I wonder if the Jaffa have their equivalent to "bachelor parties".It could be interesting to see Jack,Daniel & whoever go to Bra'tac's[upon invite to such],expecting one thing,but finding out there's customs involving tests of warrior skills,pain & maybe a little bit of blood shed.Not the typical Tau'ri idea of a bachelor party
                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

I am tuning in to this episode for several reasons. I am just dying to see what a Jeffa wedding looks like and what type of decorations they have and how they deal with the before and after parties. Also, we should get a deeper understanding of the ways Jeffa deal with situations
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                    The whole idea Rya'c getting married excites me for the main reason that we get a better look at Jaffa culture.I enjoy the idea of getting to see some of their social rituals & comparing them to the typical Tau'ri ones.

I wonder if the Jaffa have their equivalent to "bachelor parties".It could be interesting to see Jack,Daniel & whoever go to Bra'tac's[upon invite to such],expecting one thing,but finding out there's customs involving tests of warrior skills,pain & maybe a little bit of blood shed.Not the typical Tau'ri idea of a bachelor party
                    Oh I'm not so sure. Looking at some of the batchelor parties that I've seen, Edinburgh must be full of rebel Jaffas!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Like I said before though, I hope we see Chulak again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis

I was reading some information over at Stargate Solutions and I read that Ryac will be the one getting married!?

Just out of curiosity, what is their source? After CJ first came out with the comment that the episode he wrote would "have a wedding and someone would die" there was a lot of fan speculation about who would be getting married and who would die. Most people assumed it would be Ishta and Teal'c getting married, and when I suggested that Ry'ac could be a potential groom, a bunch of people tried to tell me he was too young (he's not). So, I'm wondering if this is just a rumor? I'm not familiar with the website you are referring to . . . what's the address?

-tera'ngan
                        nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          Spoiler warnings are required in the thread title and first post, regardless of which folder the thread is in. Check out the forum FAQ for our complete spoiler rules.

Thanks!
                          No offence to your forum rules but can't you just maintain some hope that common sense will shine through rather than moaning about not having spoiler space?

Comment

We tried the common sense route. Now we have spoiler rules.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

From what I have read, it doesn't mean that there WILL be a wedding. Just that Teal'c isn't impressed with the wedding PLANS. The wedding could be called off, not happen during the episode or something like that. There's no guarentee it will happen on-screen.

I will be sad is Bra'tac dies, but if he does I DO hope they have him Ascend because that's what he wants. Like another poter said, he got rid of his "demon", so it should happen.
                              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

It would be great to keep Bra'tac but I really do think he will be the one who dies. Ascension is a possible answer because of all the good he has done, and he has saught his path to the ascension. It is possible
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X