This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    It would be great to keep Bra'tac but I really do think he will be the one who dies. Ascension is a possible answer because of all the good he has done, and he has saught his path to the ascension. It is possible

Bra'tac deserves it much more then Daniel did.

Comment

I think you may be correct, but it gave Daniel the reason to leave the show. Although I think that more dealings with his ascension should be mentioned in season eight
      __

__

Comment

I don't expect anyone significant to die in Chris Judge's episode.

I brought up that CJ quote ("Someone will get married, and someone will die") in my interview with Joe and Paul, and they were flummoxed. They said no major characters would be biting it, as far as they knew.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Maybe you're right. I think it would be a mistake
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            I don't expect anyone significant to die in Chris Judge's episode.

I brought up that CJ quote ("Someone will get married, and someone will die") in my interview with Joe and Paul, and they were flummoxed. They said no major characters would be biting it, as far as they knew.
            THEY LIE!!!!!!

Comment

Teal'c is right. They lie. Well they don't really, they just change it from their original plans
              __

__

Comment

Or that wacky Chris Judge is just pulling your leg!
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I'm going to go with Darren on this one, because I really don't want Bra'tac to die
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

a red shirt can die in the background, so there's the someone.

Comment

Maybe Hammond gets invited and he dies.
                      Since he's no longer a regular.

i dunno.
                      I kinda hope it's Ry'ac that will kick the bucket. For some reason i never liked the character.
                      Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

No, no, no, no, no! Hammond can't die, even though he's making a guest appearance
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen
                          From what I have read, it doesn't mean that there WILL be a wedding. Just that Teal'c isn't impressed with the wedding PLANS. The wedding could be called off, not happen during the episode or something like that. There's no guarentee it will happen on-screen.
                          Another question: Who is the lucky girl,Jaffa maiden, Tok'ra or Goa'uld, and what about her doesn't impress Teal'c the right way?

Comment

Per the new Sci-Fi release schedule, looks as though the rumor about Mr. Ry'ac's impending nuptials was true. I didn't realize it even WAS a rumor but I was pretty happy about the confirmation becuase Ry'ac was who I put my money on as the one getting married.

It's kind of sentimental... Little Ry'ac, waaaaay back all the way from bloodlines, now all growed up. Wonder who he's marrying? Perhaps that little chick from Birthright who Daniel made friends with? That's probably too cliché. lol

Anyway, still feeling triumphant about my guess being right (for once)
                            "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

I really hope Ry'ac isn't a whinny ***** this season. I understand he was heartbroken when his mother died, but still, he was a Jaffa training under Bray'tac, he should have been able to controll his emotions.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                                I really hope Ry'ac isn't a whinny ***** this season. I understand he was heartbroken when his mother died, but still, he was a Jaffa training under Bray'tac, he should have been able to controll his emotions.
                                I think he did fairly well in Orpheus..
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X