This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
    I believe that is supposed to be Amaretsu (sp??), a System Lord in her own right (named for the Japanese Sun Goddess).

J.
    Yay, another asian haha... She looks like an interesting character
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

There is a link for Avatar but all I get is a blank page.

Comment

you can still access the pics this way:
        http://gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x4_02.shtml

Comment

The images are great. They really outline the episode. Plus a little teaser of the ep!
          __

__

Comment

The "Avatar" link is fixed!
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks a bunch Darren. They look great. The pictures have me looking a little more forward to this episode than I was.

Comment

I am liking Sam's new (or old...err) hair. I hated the "I just got eletrocuted" style from last year. Plus, it WASN'T REGULATION! Hehe.

Dr. Weir still looks like Skeletor, and until I see her in action I am hating her. Steen was a little ditsy, but ruled. (snip)

Fifth looks pretty ticked. Tortuing Sam in that cool Replicator Cell-looking thing. New Order looks like a good episode so far.

Teal'C looks like am IDIOT with hair! Chris Judge, what are you thinking? Yes, the Sisko comparison fits. Bald-headed, goatee-wearing Sisko was AWESOME.

I am REALLY looking forward to more SG-1 regardless of Teal'cs stupid new hair.
                Last edited by Darren; 04 June 2004, 11:01 PM.
                Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

The pictures are great Darren! Thanks!

I'm definately getting more and more excited!!

5 more weeks... 5 more weeks... I think I can make it
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I doubt the hair will be forever -- or even the whole season, maybe depending on fan reaction... just a phase, an arc... they try new things, they change it up, it's what keeps the show exciting.
                    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I know, change can be good or bad, but i like change sometimes, Jonas was a good change in the show when he came on board, although i still missed Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                        How can you...I just get more and more excited by all the new stuff for 'A' cant wait for it...and S8 is also unforgedable
                        Me agree, although we could at least get 'one' preview after an 'A' preview

Comment

Wow, I cannot believe that anyone would NOT love Teal'c's hair! He looks great in it!

Now, I wish that he had hair all along.

Comment

I know huh , although i still liked it when he was bald

Comment

I'm speculating, but I wonder if Yu and Ameratsu go way back... there must be a backstory since she's introduced new to the show as a Goa'uld but since she's accompanying Yu, they must have some reason to trust each other.
                              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

There both of the 'asian' race, , hahah, jk jk... I am also wondering...

Comment

Working...
                                X