Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, died from a stroke/heart attack at the age of 43 or 44. Was ~1 month ago.

Comment

I'm sure Don S. Davis is having a GREAT time enjoying the view on set this week!

(Shanks mentioned at Trek Expo that this ep films this week)

Gilder
      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
        Richard Biggsis dead!!?? Did I readthat right??!!
        Yes, he died several weeks from a heart attack.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Was he the dude from Babylon 5?
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
            Was he the dude from Babylon 5?
            Yes, he played Dr. Franklin, the head of Med-lab at Babylon 5.

Comment

I only watched a few episodes, it was great

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                Is pormetheus unbound the FINAL title? Oh god thats just cheesy thats almost on the "attack of ther clones" level of bad titles.
                Do you even get what the title means? It's a pun of the play Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus. I have no idea how Prometheus Unbound could sound cheesey though, so please do explain

Comment

It doesn't cheezy

Comment

I like the title. I think it's pretty clever. At first I wasn't sure what I thought of the spoilers for this episode but I find myself looking more and more forward to it.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Well, w/o reading spoilers, i could simply tell the episode had to deal with Enterprise, err, Prometheus And although i dont always like 'Prometheus' -ish episodes, this one includes Hammond (i think), and i'm happy

Comment

I think this episode has potential, as I think all of the episodes have potential.

Last year, it was Sam's turn, and I think she did a really good job. Each character can carry an episode, and sometimes it's OK if that happens. It's happened for the past 7 years. Why stop now?

I'm trying to remember if all of the spoilers I read during May-July of 2003 were substantiated throughout the season, and I don't think they all were. If this fact continues to hold true, then maybe the eps will have more substance than romances for every character of SG-1, because, NO, I don't think the show is all about that. It is about the team, and NOW more so about the SGC.

These eps are all significantly different from past seasons(specifically AVATAR, but virtually every ep), and I'm looking forward to them all. If this is gonna be the last season, I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth, because I'm not holding my breath for a "direct-to-video" release of a feature film. Ain't no way, ain't no how.

Comment

Working...
                        X