Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could do wiv one of those ship scale things that magazines do for other shows...

i hope we see more of that ship for s7!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by TheScorpionsSting
      So what alien species owned that ship in Grace? It was weird how no explaination of the ship was mentioned, I also thought that their were few knew races that advanced known about. The ship looked kind of Romulan and the episode was trekish. Any thoughts/answers
      It was built and crewed by The-Guys-We'll-Never-Ever-Hear-From-Again
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

im sure the will tell us who made the ship if there is a season 9

Comment

perhaps a new kind of enemy
          Lord Zedd

Comment

would be cool.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I already wrote a fan-fic for it. Kinda boring, but still pretty cool.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                I already wrote a fan-fic for it. Kinda boring, but still pretty cool.
                What was it about, your fan-fic? Can you share it?

Also, does anyone know who the ship that the Reps took over in "Enemies" belonged to? Remember the one where Apophis bites it big after they get lost in some weird part of space or something. I haven't seen this episode in a long time, but there was a ship that they encountered, that the Reps had taken over, and I didn't think it was Asgard or Goa'uld. Does anyone know? Any ideas?

Comment

It kinda looked like the same design as the ship in "Wormhole X-treme". You know, the one that belonged to Martin Lloyd's race? In fact, I think it just plain-old was the design as that ship, just taken over by Replicators.

And as for my fan-fic, are you positive? Like I said, it is kinda boring.
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

I like that ship and maybe we'll see it again in Atlantis ?
                    who knows ....
                    Gilles
                    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                    Ben Browder interview
                    Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                      It kinda looked like the same design as the ship in "Wormhole X-treme". You know, the one that belonged to Martin Lloyd's race? In fact, I think it just plain-old was the design as that ship, just taken over by Replicators.

And as for my fan-fic, are you positive? Like I said, it is kinda boring.
                      I would love to read anything you've written. I look forward to your posts and have no reason to doubt your fiction writing is just as good, if not better! If you have time, please send me a private message with a link to read your stories!

Comment

maybe it was the ancients...or a new ship the Asgard are working on..but it reminded me of all those mysterious ships that would appear out of no where, do wierd things to the crew then disappear once they'd learnt to 'communicate' ,from Star Trek..especially Voyager. Maybe they should stay out of the Delta Quadrant from now on
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Well we can safely assume it wasnt the Asgard because they would not fire upon prometheus because in the episode Fragile Balance, we learn that when the Asgard learned about O'Neill and the Tau'ri, ALL the Asgard become aware of it, so there is no way they wouldnt have known, plus iin Disclosure, we learn that Thor and the Asgard were installing Asgard-designed Shields and weapons on Prometheus, so they knew the energy read-out of Prometheus.

And I do not believe that any Ancients that may have survived would blatantly open fire on an unfamiliar ship, especially one they knew was less advanced.
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Evil Ancients?

Comment

They're all Ascended. Why would they need ships?

Comment

to freak out the non-ascended. Anubis needed a forceshield to contain his essence, right, so he could actually make a physical impression, touch things, etc. Maybe the Evil Ancients (or maybe other Gou'ald that tried to ascend) need a ship not so they can travel, but so they can interact on a physical level with other, less nebulous beings?

Just a rambling theory, anyway. I'm still not convinced that whatever that little girl was, that she was gone from sam at the end, because sam heard her in the infirmary at the end, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X