Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I don't think it was the Furlings, Replicators, or anyone we've met to date. I think It's a whole new species who have yet to be given a face. Maybe we'll find out if they do that Stargate movie? (just a thought. Maybe a little too hopeful, but that's my view)
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by TheScorpionsSting

the promitheus looks so small compared to that ship Perhaps the Furlings
      Lord Zedd

Comment

LMAO... Wow... That ship DOES look Romulan!

Comment

Never realized just how much, though.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

wasnt that all an illusion??? so it wouldnt be a proper ship!

Comment

Well, the ship was real, as noted when they first came out of hyperspace and the ship immediately attacked, and beamed away the crew, minus Carter. Most likely they have some form of psyonic ability in which they helped Carter realize the solution, and things that troubled her, kind of like Urgo. (power of suggestion).

But the ship was real.
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Did we fire Asgard weapons? I just remember them loading missile bays and launching those. Either way the BC-303 was owned.
                As for who's ship, I'm betting Furling, they like those funky colors and architecture. Didn't we see a little of their style from Paradise Lost? Also think of Mayan design, those Giant Alieeeens from Crystal Skull, and we got our guy.

Bleh

Comment

I doubt the Furlings would have attacked for no apparent reason.

Comment

Well, they weren't aware of the people from Earth of having Space travel capabilities, and its possible that through a long-range scan, they detected indications of Goa'uld-based technology, and through previous encounters, they learned to shoot now, send flowers later as Gen O'Neill would put it.

But the species, whoever they were, realized that Carter was a respectable person becuase of how she dealt a deal with the ship to get them both free if the ship returned the crew to the Prometheus.

Comment

I still say that it might be someone we haven't even met yet or encountered in any way.

Comment

prolly one of those arcs that gonna come into play later on in the series in which we find out whos in it!

Comment

i came to this section to make that same question!
                          as i understand, nobody know's who they are and i think they pretty cool and advanced
                          this would be perfect for season 9!! cool weapons and cool ships..
                          that ship appears to be smaller than the asgard ships

Comment

Well, I dont know about being much smaller than the Asgard because that ship made the Prometheus look like a Micro Machine Toy in shape and technology.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                              I doubt the Furlings would have attacked for no apparent reason.
                              i think i was the furlings they attack beacsue they detected the Goa'uld technology and may have thought it was some kind of new goua'ld ship but when Carter was able to help them escape that gas nebula, they realized that they were not goa'uld but they were not sure if they could trust them so they just left

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                                i think i was the furlings they attack beacsue they detected the Goa'uld technology and may have thought it was some kind of new goua'ld ship but when Carter was able to help them escape that gas nebula, they realized that they were not goa'uld but they were not sure if they could trust them so they just left
                                hum they could have figured it out when they captured the crew

Comment

Working...
                                X