X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoore032000
    more british characters
    I'll second that.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Well in the siege part II the writers left it seem hopeless to survive (what a shock). How about the Daedalus arriving with a few Asgard ships, since they don't have to battle the Replicators any more? They could just beam all the wraith that are in the city and toss them in space. The Daedalus with the O’Neill II (new Asgard ship) against the 2 wraith hive ships. That would be a cool match up. Although we already know who’s going to win…..
      . . . .. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by scifiblack
        ok so i was thinking if they had the booby traped zpm they should clean it up and send it to sga and so thy could blow them selfs up thats what i would do

what do you people think of my idea
        After wading through your gross grammatical and spelling errors I've been able to devise a good idea.

Clean up the booby trapped ZPM as much as possible and send it to Atlantis through the Stargate, using the good ZPM to power the gate. Send the good ZPM with the Daedalus to travel to Pegasus the old-fashioned way. Everett, Sheppard, Weir and the gang do the best they can to defend Atlantis with conventional means and only try the tainted ZPM as a last resort. If the ZPM wasn't cleaned off well-enough, Atlantis explodes and the Wraith along with it...but if the ZPM doesn't explode, they use it to power the shield and everyone lives happily ever after.

Definately a cool idea.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

They need Zats, wraith-killing guns bigger than a p90, and 100 Mckay clones.(think of the possibilities \o/)

and maybe food too, if theres time.

Comment

They need some shot guns. I don't think too many wraith will keep getting up after taking a couple of shot gun shots in the chest.

Comment

Hello! Super hero vampire ninjas! What could be more cool?
              "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Shot guns would indeed be cool.

They should lend Carter and Daniel to Atlantis. Carter would provide a nice foil for McKay and Daniel would just go nuts in Atlantis, kid and candy store comes into mind.

Comment

I think they should send them some sniper rifles (how can the wraith live with a big hole in their head) a few jedi, flamethrowers (hey we already went against the geneva convention once), XM8s and XM25s. and mabey some covenant energy swords and dual magnums. wow I need some sleep...
                  Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Ice Cream.

I dunno about you, but I've never seen anyone on Atlantis eat it yet. How can they function without Ice Cream??!!?!!

Comment

Do they even have any SAWs? If they dont they need some. I know some SG teams have them back at Earth. They need heavy firepower that can mow down the Wraith and not give them a chance to regenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                        Do they even have any SAWs? If they dont they need some. I know some SG teams have them back at Earth. They need heavy firepower that can mow down the Wraith and not give them a chance to regenerate.
                        Yeah, Sheppard has one in 'Rising'. They also had AT-4's too, so they did bring support weapons with them.

Comment

Artillery.

How can you survive when an artillery shell blows you into several pieces?
                          Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                            Artillery.

How can you survive when an artillery shell blows you into several pieces?
                            How effect is artillery going to be. Not at all. What they going to do with it set it up in Alantis and try to shoot across the galaxy. Or i know shoot it through the stargate.

Actually some Anti Aircraft missles wouldn't be to bad. Might help in taking down some Darts so that way they don't have to rely soley on PJ's if there is darts.

Comment

Did they bring UAVs to the Pegasus Galaxy? They must be running low on MALPs too.

Bacon - to make all the other food taste better, pineapples and blue Jello.

Comment

Here's my thoughts to how Atlantis can survive and possibly destroy the wraith: A zat gun. A really really large zat gun.
                                JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                                VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                                MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                                LANDRY
                                : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                                Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                                Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                                Mmm... Green...

Comment

Working...
                                X