Character Connection Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter was in Sg1 so was Teal'c

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Teal'c followed in his father's footsteps (both first primes) and so did Samantha Carter (both air force).
      sigpic

Comment

Sam Carter was a woman on SG1 and so was Vala.
        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Vala married under unusual circumstances (Tomin) and so did Daniel Jackson (Sha're)
          sigpic

Comment

Daniel Jackson wore glasses and so did Radek.

Comment

Radek is an adorable geek and so is Dr. Bill Lee.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Bill Lee broke under torture, spilling secrets (Evolution pt1) and so did Richard Woolsey (The Return pt2)
                sigpic

Comment

Rush is awesome and so is McKay, O'Neill, Daniel, Ronon, Ford, Carter, Woolsey, Lorne and Young and Eli.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Bill Lee broke under torture, spilling secrets (Evolution pt1) and so did Richard Woolsey (The Return pt2)

Woolsey is played by someone (Robert Picardo - Voyager) who was in a Star Trek Series and so was Michael (Connor Trinneer - Enterprise)
                    sigpic

Comment

Micheal was a wraith, so was Steve

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Steve was named by Sheppard and so was Todd

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Todd has double letters in his first name and so does Jennifer.

Comment

Jennifer dated Rodney and so did Katie Brown.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

I like this game, so I'm going to bump it up with another entry.

Katie Brown is a botanist and so is Dr. Parrish

My kind of guy:

Comment

Dr. Parrish was on that planet with the high radiation and so was Ronon Dex.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X