Character Connection Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Hammond wore a uniform, so did Jack

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack had a son, and so did Teal'c.
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Teal'c was Apophis' first prime and so was Bra'tac

Comment

Bra'tac was first introduced in SG-1 season 1, and so was Hathor
          sigpic

Comment

Hathor was Queen Goa'uld and so was Qetesh.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Qetesh is a Goa'uld who appeared in Continuum and so is Ba'al
              sigpic

Comment

Ba'al was cloned and so was Carson Beckett.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Carson Beckett was a doctor so was Janet

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Janet Frasier was killed and so was Elizabeth Weir

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Weir is a character played by two different actors, and so is Daniel Jackson
                      sigpic

Comment

Daniel Jackson is referred to as Doctor, so is Rodney

Comment

Rodney could fly the Puddlejumpers and so could Carson.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Carson had a funeral on the show and so did Janet Fraiser
                            sigpic

Comment

Janet Fraiser was a female doctor and so was Jennifer Keller.
                              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Jennifer Keller had blonde hair so did Sam Carter.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X