Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (25)
    Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (17)
    Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (3)
    Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
    Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (3)
    Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (3)
    Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
    Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
    Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature--Hide and Seek (2)
    Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)
    Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (3)
    Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (2)
    Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John--The Defiant One (1)
    Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (1)
    Rodney yelling at Ford--Runner (1)
    Rodney kills two Wraith--Tracker (1)
    Rodney builds Fran--BAMSR (1)
    "There's brilliant and then there's me."--Grace Under Pressure (1)
    Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (1)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (25)
      Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
      Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
      Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
      Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)
      Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (2)
      Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (2)
      Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (26)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (26)
          Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (18)
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney giving Elizabeth a 500 page book about her--Tao of Rodney (1)
            sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (27)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (27)
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (4)
                  sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (28)+
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (28)+
                      Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (4)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (29)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (30)+
                          sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (30)
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (30)
                              "In vun er able"--Hide and Seek (1)
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (31)
                                "Invulnerable"--Hide and Seek (1)

Comment

Working...
                                X