Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (6)
    Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (4)
    Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (1)
    Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (1)
    Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (1)
    Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (1)
    Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (1)
    Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, handing from a tree. (1)
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (4)
      Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (1)
      Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (1)
      Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (1)
      Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John--The Defiant One (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (1)
        Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (1)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (5)
          Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (1)

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (7)
            Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (5)
            sigpic

Comment

Rodney down in a room yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (1)
              sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (6)

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (8)
                  Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (6)
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature--Hide and Seek (1)
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (7)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (8)
                          Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (2)
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (2)
                            Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (1)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (9)
                              Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (2)

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (9)
                                Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (9)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X