Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (49)
    Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (35)
    Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (17)
    Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (5)
    Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (5)
    Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
    Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (3)
    Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature--Hide and Seek (3)
    Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (3)
    "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible a few minutes.--Brainstorm (3)
    Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
    Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
    Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)
    Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (2)
    Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (2)
    Rodney giving Elizabeth a 500 page book about her--Tao of Rodney (2)
    Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John--The Defiant One (1)
    Rodney yelling at Ford--Runner (1)
    Rodney kills two Wraith--Tracker (1)
    Rodney builds Fran--BAMSR (1)
    "There's brilliant and then there's me."--Grace Under Pressure (1)
    "Invulnerable"--Hide and Seek (1)
    Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them--Childhood's End (1)
    "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home."--Hot Zone (1)
    Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer--Brainstorm (1)
    sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (49)
      Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (18)
      Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
      Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (3)
      "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible a few minutes.--Brainstorm (3)
      Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
      Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
      Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)
      Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (2)
      Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them--Childhood's End (1)
      "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home."--Hot Zone (1)

Comment

Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (19)
        sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (36)
          Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (19)
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (36)
            Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (20)
            sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (37)
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (37)
                Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (4)
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (38)
                  Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (4)
                  sigpic

Comment

"Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home."--Hot Zone (2)
                    sigpic

Comment

Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (21)
                      "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home."--Hot Zone (2)

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (39)
                        Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (21)
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (39)
                          Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (22)
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (40)
                            Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (22)
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (40)
                              Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (23)
                              sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (41)
                                Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (23)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X