Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (49)
    Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (41)
    Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (24)
    Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (5)
    Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (5)
    Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (4)
    Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
    Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (3)
    Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature--Hide and Seek (3)
    "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible a few minutes.--Brainstorm (3)
    Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
    Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
    Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)
    Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (2)
    Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (2)
    Rodney giving Elizabeth a 500 page book about her--Tao of Rodney (2)
    "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home."--Hot Zone (2)
    Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John--The Defiant One (1)
    Rodney yelling at Ford--Runner (1)
    Rodney kills two Wraith--Tracker (1)
    Rodney builds Fran--BAMSR (1)
    "There's brilliant and then there's me."--Grace Under Pressure (1)
    "Invulnerable"--Hide and Seek (1)
    Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them--Childhood's End (1)
    Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer--Brainstorm (1)
    sigpic

Comment

01. Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (50)

Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (4)
      Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
      "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible a few minutes.--Brainstorm (3)
      Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
      Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
      Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)
      Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (2)
      "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home."--Hot Zone (2)
      Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them--Childhood's End (1)
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

01. Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (50)

The Seige III - "It's a city, not a yo-yo!" (1)

Comment

Spoiler:

1. Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (50)

"I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman"--The Storm (1)
          sigpic

Comment

1. Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (50)

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (42)
            "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman"--The Storm (1)
            sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (42)
              Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (25)
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (43)
                Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (25)
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (43)
                  Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (26)
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (44)
                    Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (26)
                    sigpic

Comment

Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth--Adrift (27)
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (5)
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister--Miller's Crossing (5)
                          Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (3)
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (3)
                            Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John--The Defiant One (2)
                            sigpic

Comment

"Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible a few minutes.--Brainstorm (4)
                              sigpic

Comment

Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (45)
                                "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds; impossible a few minutes.--Brainstorm (4)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X